Anthos's Home Theatre/Statue Room V.2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the new Hulk :clap

Have you double glassed that detolf? I know these Hulks are heavy and the glass looks to be bowing a bit under the new Hulk.

86c25b5d.jpg

Congrats on the new Hulk :clap

Have you double glassed that detolf? I know these Hulks are heavy and the glass looks to be bowing a bit under the new Hulk.

86c25b5d.jpg

The newest hulk is actually the lightest one, they are all within the shelf weight tolerance.

The newest hulk is actually the lightest one, they are all within the shelf weight tolerance.

Must be just the shadow on the picture then. I only said cos i'd hate it to smash on you. I removed my PF's from the detolf cos i couldn't sleep for fear of the thin glass giving way. :panic: :lol

Must be just the shadow on the picture then. I only said cos i'd hate it to smash on you. I removed my PF's from the detolf cos i couldn't sleep for fear of the thin glass giving way. :panic: :lol

No worries, but I did inspect the cabinet anyway and all is well, better safe than sorry, right?

I just ditched most of my Detolf cabinets and now sporting Bestas in their place. I took some new room pics, but I am hopefully getting a new camera in a week or so and the pics will be much better. Here is just some pics in the meantime:

2937d0c9.jpg

dd176123.jpg

01d22bf4.jpg

b51fb175.jpg

ebc59443.jpg

def59dda.jpg

426301a6.jpg

4fb269d8.jpg

7d500349.jpg

19aba7f7.jpg

Just picked up Willow from SS the other day. Unfortunately I'm seperated from my wife so room pics are going to be at a minimum until things get sorted out but I did snap off a few shots:

7f68f2d4.jpg

3617ed8c.jpg

cf385ae1.jpg

dfdf4901.jpg

Back