Another Lame Apology Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you mentioned we might have a few things in common. Wish this wasn't one of them but the wife just finished chemo and radiation therapy about a year ago. Stay strong and don't give up.:rock

Cloud, i am sorry i took your comments a little too serious, they were balanced at least and not from just from one POV.I am sure most of us on here wouldn't talk about some of the BS topics of discussion here if we all met eachother in person.Life is too short to take crap on here too serious so, for that i am sorry for the mean retaliaton i threw back at you recently.Stay strong and keep a positive mind when battling this and if it takes you(which i hope it never will) remember that you will never be forgotten, even though i hardly know you,i will always remember you.

I am really sorry to hear about your condition Cloud,i don`t know you that well and have no idea what this apology is about,but it is never fun to hear about people suffering from Cancer.I wish you all the best and try stay positive,after all...that is the best medicine.

No need for a apology. This is a interwebnets message board which means it is full of whiners. If anyone takes anything here seriously, they just need to click the log out button and move on.

I personally don't hate anyone here. There are a few complete ********* tools of course, but every court needs a jester, and they fit the bill to a T.

Lost my mother to cancer a couple years ago as well.

No need for an apology, Cloud. Stuff happens. We live and learn. Sorry to hear your ill health. All the best. Hopefully you will get the health care that you need.

By the way, Canada couldn't have a better neighbor to the south. I love the USA.

:flag God Bless America:flag

I agree. No need for any type of apology from you at all. Keep strong and don't let anger get the best of you. You are a good person going through too much at your age. I couldn't imagine half the stuff that you are going through. Just keep your chin up and continue to be the same Cloud we know and love on the forum.

I kinda liked the meaner Cloud.

Keep kicking ass Cloud! Someone's gotta tell those curd and gravy loving Canadians who's boss. :p

Cancer!! Ughh. At age 26?! That really sucks. What kind is it and how did they find it? You're too young. Go ????, fight, and have some fun while you still can. Now's your time to be bad and live rock n' roll.

Cloud, I can just imagine how upset and MAD you are at all of this. Don't give up the fight! Look into alternative therapies and be aggressive. I know quite a few people who went this route and they're doing fine.

Big healing hugs and prayers to you! :)

Awesome post Cloud. Takes a big person to apologize, be it on the forums or in the real world in person. Not to say this isn't the real world on here, but we're sheltered behind a computer screen on here. Still, takes a big person to owe up to the stuff you did. Also, thanks for the post concerning me, rock on! :rock

As for Chase, ???? off! lol

And he doesn't mean it. Seriously he knows there are much worse people on here than me. Most people I tease on here I do it playfully. Love giving people a hard time, as they love giving me a hard time back.

Now as for Jinxx, I don't have a problem with you, just that one comment. I easily get over stuff, unlike some people... the aforementioned male. ;)

Take care Cloud...I hope that your doing the best you can...I just had a tumor removed from my spine and its been hard learning to walk again (I use a walker for the most part, a wheelchair when I go out and about), but I now its hard so keep strong, get the best doctors you can and most important keep your faith strong.

Back