Another Daniel Craig Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vartal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not finished yet but couldn't resist to take some pics :lol

Daniel Craig 1.jpg
Daniel Craig 2.jpg

Looks really good, like Raymond said the ears needs some adjustment.

Vartal, great likeness you have there!! as others said the ears need a rework. But the rest is excellent:naughty

Have to say that having seen all the Craig's attempted & released since I joined the board, that one, although clearly in the early stages, has captured him eloquently.
Don't overwork it- just amend the lobes and the detail will shine through with a good paintjob- the problem with most Craig sculpts is that they end up being caricatures. I think this shows true potential!!

I own several different sculpts of Craig. Its gotten to the point where I don't actually know which one I will use (if any) on my eventual Bond custom. But I do know that I was going to buy Susala's and call it a day. So when I logged in and saw your thread title, I thought to myself "who needs another Bond?" You are very, very close to wowing the hell out of me. I think another poster said it best...you have avoided making him look like a caricature. Just carefully clean up the smallest of details and you have me sold.

Many thanks guys for the kind words :banana I take note of all the suggestions and will see what I can get. I think that miniatures trend to be exagerated so when sculpting a face with strong facial features like Mr. Craig is easy to exagerate it too much.

Many thanks RJ, your ears are perfect but you have lowered the eyes too much in my opinion. I guess it's due to the different angles of my photo and the one you have taken as reference :)

Many thanks RJ, your ears are perfect but you have lowered the eyes too much in my opinion. I guess it's due to the different angles of my photo and the one you have taken as reference :)

Yes, I know:lol It´s the problem when we make a bad use of the perspective mode in the free transformation selection tool of photoshop

One of the best I've seen. I'd say Loading Toys, Susula's, and this are the best. Already have Loading Toys' and am content with that but am eager to see revisions made on this :)

Thanks so much guys :banana

The chin, don't know what to say, it looks ok from a profile view but in a front view it changes depending of the illumination. :confused::lol

Much of its success would be gauged by the profile if you could provide a pic of that...

Back