Another collector from Markham, ON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oroboru

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone:

I'm a new forum member originating out of Markham, ON. I'm not exactly the biggest collector of 1/6 scale figures because the price on most of the good ones frighten me - but sometimes, you just gotta take the plunge (Hot Toys Black Widow & Hot Toys Dark Knight, for example).

My poison is actually anime bishojo statues and robots (Sentai/PR, Transformers, Die Cast), though I don't have anything too exotic. I do take photos of my collection, which can be found at flickr, searching for [email protected]

I also do pseudo reviews of stuff I buy, though the number of people who read it is probably not as impressive as real sites. It's a wordpress site - search under oroboru.

Other than interest, my collecting is fueled by the necessity to kill boredom. I work for an insurance company, and sometimes travel to some rather boring locations. That's typically where I do my shopping... off the grid locations with classic pieces, or stuff they look to get rid of.

I'm also a big fan of Kijiji/Craigslist - some people are friendly enough to actually send your pictures and whatnot that allows a person to gauge if what they have is worth the trip.

Back