Animi Princess Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Polystoner said:
GG "Anime" Vader looks exactly like the Force Battlers version. The Force Battlers version does look good on the top of a Christmas tree as my Christmas "angel", however. Too bad they didn't make a Force Battlers version of Leia that looked like the GG. Might have had more interest in the Force Battlers line then...:lol
You're right, it does look like the Force Battlers version. Good for a toy, not for a statue.

The Vader is pretty horrendous. They should have given him a more 'straighter' pose with BOTH hands resting on his waist belt. Or a more actiony pose.

Sachiel said:
The Vader is pretty horrendous. They should have given him a more 'straighter' pose with BOTH hands resting on his waist belt. Or a more actiony pose.

I think they should have gone 'actiony' with Vader. Just look how good Boba Fett looks in his actiony pose!

hmm... the only one that i have outside of the Clone Wars is Boba Fett and his is IMO the best one out there. the entire piece just screams badass!!!

I don't mind if someone is going to bump a thread if there's a good reason. But to bump one that's over a year and a half old with "there sweet" makes no sense.

Where sweet? There sweet. :monkey1

Back