Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lived and breathed Robotech when I was a kid, love the Valkyries.
Jin/Gene from Samurai Champloo looks cool, would have liked a nice set of vinyl for all Gene, Mugen and Fuu.
Spike always kicks ***, I have the one where he has his jacket over his shoulder.
G-force was awesome. Awesome.
Cobra looks great, :lol
Nice collection.

2jgf.jpg

Love love love this display, I'm still gutted they made Eva 00 an exclusive and impossible to get!

The Saint of Many Faces

19j8.jpg

Gemini no Saga 1:6 HQS Statue 143/600 - Tsume Art

Very cool statue, Tsume is the first company I know of to have produced some statue for the Saint Seiya anime and they are very well done! The Box alone is top quality; the shipping box has the Gemini art and the box itself is made of 2 sliding parts, very thick and the art one the outer box is pure gold saint cloth design (it's much more vivid gold than I was able to get on the pic. To top it off the styrofoam is in a nice little bow, it's like you're getting a present. Love it.
The statue itself is really nice as well, very well executed. the cape and hair flow nicely, the different matte, shiny... give nice texture to the piece and the base is also particularly well done; it's simple but well made and really represents the floor of the Sanctuary temples.
Originally I was just going to get this one because I have all the Bandai EX figures and I'm a Gemini but I already have Virgo no Shaka on PO and I may have to get all 12 if they get made.

r3aa.jpg

ikth.jpg

93w0.jpg

72lg.jpg

x9l8.JPG

smu7.jpg

7v2e.jpg

5qaf.jpg

c7sd.JPG

Last edited:
I got this thing of beauty yesterday. It was well worth the price and the many delays in it being released. Max Factory 1/10 scale Belldandy with Holy Bell, from one of my favorite animes, Ah! Megami Sama. The pictures don't do it justice. The box was beautiful too, but the pics didn't come out good so I got to take some more.

Bell01.JPG

Bell02.JPG

Bell03.JPG

Bell04.JPG

Bell05.JPG

Bell06.JPG

Monger - I saw the Dollfie Belldandy, and it's just as well that it's out of my price range. Nice, but not for me.

Invincible - Thanks!

Monger - I saw the Dollfie Belldandy, and it's just as well that it's out of my price range. Nice, but not for me.

Invincible - Thanks!

One day I will get a Dollfie. They are so expensive, but they look beautiful :monkey2

Heres my Tsume Sakura.

Another fantastic high quality piece from Tsume, expertly done! My only niggle is the swords feel a bit cheap, not such a big thing to take away how great this looks though!

20131129190729-cf24a0c2.jpg

20131129190736-508b840f.jpg

20131129190741-a1d2c9f4.jpg

20131129190747-00ea7fe8.jpg

20131129190753-421b70d3.jpg

20131129190758-5b772744.jpg

Back