Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted somewhere on this forum and can't remember where, but I'm looking for high quality figures/statues of the following:

-FMA
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Bleach
-Yu Yu Hakusho

I'd like to know who the main 'players' are when it comes to producers of these things. I look on eBay and see names like Revoltech and Play Arts come up all the time (in terms of figures), but have no idea who has the top quality or what's worth owning, etc. Any reputable statue companies either?

Thoughts?

Hmm well I posted pics of my Kenshin figures (megahouse) I got recently and they are nice, possibly the best out there since pickings are slims.

The only Yu Yu Hakusho figures I know are the Kotobukiya ones and they should be nice quality.

FMA and Bleach I'm unsure for figures but if you like statues and don't mind spending a little $$$ check Tsume Art.

Hmm well I posted pics of my Kenshin figures (megahouse) I got recently and they are nice, possibly the best out there since pickings are slims.

The only Yu Yu Hakusho figures I know are the Kotobukiya ones and they should be nice quality.

FMA and Bleach I'm unsure for figures but if you like statues and don't mind spending a little $$$ check Tsume Art.

Yep this is spot on. Kotobukiya is the best and honestly only thing you've got for YYH, but it's nice because they have done all the main characters so I'm assuming we will start seeing the villains soon.

Bleach doesn't really have anything. Play Arts did two figures, but then they stopped. Tsume is probably the best option but they are really expensive. If you've got loadsamoney then it's a great option.

FMA is probably Revoltech I guess. Surprisingly there aren't really any particularly good FMA merchandise on the market. I would love to have a statue of Armstrong :p

Actually on second though Medicom is the best option there. Track down their Brotherhood Edward and Al those are good 1/6 figures.

Yep this is spot on. Kotobukiya is the best and honestly only thing you've got for YYH, but it's nice because they have done all the main characters so I'm assuming we will start seeing the villains soon.

Bleach doesn't really have anything. Play Arts did two figures, but then they stopped. Tsume is probably the best option but they are really expensive. If you've got loadsamoney then it's a great option.

FMA is probably Revoltech I guess. Surprisingly there aren't really any particularly good FMA merchandise on the market. I would love to have a statue of Armstrong :p

Actually on second though Medicom is the best option there. Track down their Brotherhood Edward and Al those are good 1/6 figures.

Thanks for all of the help! :rock I checked out the Kotobuyika stuff for Yu Yu. Likes like 1/8 scale and very nice.

- Drakul, did you find a US distributor for the Megahouse Kenshin itmes? I'm looking on eBay and everything is oversees.

- Nothing on tsume-art that interested me, but REALLY nice stuff. I'll keep an eye out for future releases.

- I checked out more of Play Arts for Bleach and I found a lot. I'm leaning in that direction. I'd get Ichigo and Rukia probably and call it a day (if that.)

- And FMA Medicom prices are nuts!!! :horror I like 'em, but I don't know if I let 'em that much. :lol

Ka me ha Me HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

feme.jpg

Son Goku (Dragon Ball) Master Stars Piece PVC Statue - Banpresto

Very impressed with this statue!!! Looks killer, great sculpt, great paint, face expression is awesome, nice size and incredible price. He's about 1:7 scale and retails for about $20-30 which is a steal for the size and quality.
The only criticism I can give him is that he's slightly front heavy but I've had him on my desk all day and he never tipped over.
Anyone who's a fan of the series needs to get this.

Thx man, never even heard of this figure (or the line). Ordered one (and a Naruto). Can't wait to get them although shipping will take a looong time. Also finally a Goku statue with the right dimensions, the hair size is perfect.

Just hoping customs don't burn me. :pray:

Thanks for all of the help! :rock I checked out the Kotobuyika stuff for Yu Yu. Likes like 1/8 scale and very nice.

- Drakul, did you find a US distributor for the Megahouse Kenshin itmes? I'm looking on eBay and everything is oversees.

- Nothing on tsume-art that interested me, but REALLY nice stuff. I'll keep an eye out for future releases.

- I checked out more of Play Arts for Bleach and I found a lot. I'm leaning in that direction. I'd get Ichigo and Rukia probably and call it a day (if that.)

- And FMA Medicom prices are nuts!!! :horror I like 'em, but I don't know if I let 'em that much. :lol

I ordered all my Kenshin figures from Amazon, separately from different vendors.

Thx man, never even heard of this figure (or the line). Ordered one (and a Naruto). Can't wait to get them although shipping will take a looong time. Also finally a Goku statue with the right dimensions, the hair size is perfect.

Just hoping customs don't burn me. :pray:

Shipping actually goes pretty fast from Japan. I got mine in just over a week.
I hope they make many more in this line.

Kinda want but I need to re-read the manga.

got! But you have don't have the OAV version! :thwak

just got Nicholas and he looks awesome!

lol, I have it sealed in its box, didn't feel the need to display 2 kenshins.

Yes Wolfwood is indeed awesome! :hi5:

Nice pics guys.... After reading this thread I have order $600 figures.... Damn it!!

Back