Anime Figure/Statue Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit: Here's a pic of the 400% Synchro SPEC Eva 01 that I took the other day.

One of my favorite anime figures.

Wish I had one of those. Saw one on eBay once for a little more than $100 due to a typo, but the seller pulled it off before the listing was due to end.

The piece which covers the entry plug on my regular Eva-01 keep falling off though. :dunno

I hope Bandai decides to release the NGE versions as Robot Damashii figures one day, those are by far the best Evangelions posable figures IMO.

Wish I had one of those. Saw one on eBay once for a little more than $100 due to a typo, but the seller pulled it off before the listing was due to end.

The piece which covers the entry plug on my regular Eva-01 keep falling off though. :dunno

I hope Bandai decides to release the NGE versions as Robot Damashii figures one day, those are by far the best Evangelions posable figures IMO.

Yeah, I was lucky enough to find mine for $90 shipped from somebody on 4chan a few weeks ago.

I agree about NGE Robot Damashii figures, I'd buy those in a heart beat. I had the RD Eva 01 and Eva 02, but I sold them when I got the Evo Revoltechs since it's much easier (and cheaper) to track down all of the new Revoltechs since they're not exclusives like most of the Robot Damashii figures.

GEDC1535.jpg

Yeah the exclusive nature of the robot damashii is ridiculous. I have 01 and 02 but there is no way I am throwing down one hundred for 00 or 03

Been a while since I posted my recent Anime Figure pickups in this thread, so I thought it was about time.

So I'll be posting the pictures over the next few days. Here's the first batch.

Bishoujo Catwoman Figure by Kotobukiya
CatwomanBishoujo.jpg

CatwomanBishoujo2.jpg

CatwomanBishoujo3.jpg

CatwomanBishoujo4.jpg

CatwomanBishoujo5.jpg

CatwomanBishoujo6.jpg

Didn't even know we had a thread about this? Great pics guys..

Check mine at Weta if you want to see my collection. All uncensored and full glory loke tgey should be intended. I have them here also but they are unfortunately censored. :eek:

Last edited:
Just ordered my second Miku Hatsune statue. Love this and can't wait to put her next to the first one. These are not my photos
mikuhatsune.jpg

hatsune-miku-append-hatsune-miku-18-scale-pre-painted-pvc-figure.jpg

This is the first one i got
021-2.jpg

Back