Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you post images ^^that's an image of Jedi Luke

Put the image url in between these:

There's going to be a cosbaby show tonight in advance of acghk.

Not officially, but some VIP and press get early access on Thursday

Do you think we will see a new iron man this weekend? I know we have just gotten 2 more but I'm hoping from the HPP.

Do you think we will see a new iron man this weekend? I know we have just gotten 2 more but I'm hoping from the HPP.

They have HPP suit prototypes ready to show, but I do not know if they will be out this weekend. There's already a lot of new stuff. Including three new iron man suits in the last two weeks. Plus a possible Stark figure to go with the possible maybe Spider-man figure. Throw in the 9 new suicide squad figures, 10 or so Star Wars figures, Doctor strange, three new bttf items...and so on. I wouldn't expect much more. Better to be pleasantly surprised then disappointed.

They have HPP suit prototypes ready to show, but I do not know if they will be out this weekend. There's already a lot of new stuff. Including three new iron man suits in the last two weeks. Plus a possible Stark figure to go with the possible maybe Spider-man figure. Throw in the 9 new suicide squad figures, 10 or so Star Wars figures, Doctor strange, three new bttf items...and so on. I wouldn't expect much more. Better to be pleasantly surprised then disappointed.

Stark figure? Really?? Please tell me more. :)

Is it from that scene in CW when Stark visits Spider-man's house?

holy ****.... 9 new suicide squad figures? is it the ones we've already seen? 3 jokers, 1 harley, 1 deadshot, 1 batman, 1 batman variant and 2 goons

i'm excited to see the rogue one figures. do you know if HT is going to do Poe from TFA?

Speaking of the cosbabys, is there anywhere in the US market or any online retailers with decent prices on the recent figures/ sets they have been putting out. last time snide show got any seems like it was half a year ago, and hot toys keeps announcing new ones but they never show up anywhere for sale (except EBay for a huge mark up) because they aren't sold in the Us market

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

holy ****.... 9 new suicide squad figures? is it the ones we've already seen? 3 jokers, 1 harley, 1 deadshot, 1 batman, 1 batman variant and 2 goons

i'm excited to see the rogue one figures. do you know if HT is going to do Poe from TFA?

I was referring to the ones we have seen already for suicide squad.

Stark figure? Really?? Please tell me more. :)

Is it from that scene in CW when Stark visits Spider-man's house?

It's just a rumor/speculation on my part, based on things I've heard from friends at hot toys. I have not been able to confirm anything. So take it as pure guess work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back