Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mark 6 looks really nice. Didn't notice that Marty's jacket doesn't have a zipper. Is that the way it was in the film?

Oh man, KA Mk6's child-bearing hips though...

131411m8rce6bybq8nrsrq.jpg

Cool gantry though.

:lol That is definitely Iron Woman right there. Right down to the chest..

Man down. Clean up required in aisle 3:

131422hcuxocu9hob5hka2.jpg

Hold the phone, got another one. Wait while I check his wallet:

131420v1yikxtin4nfgpy1.jpg

Riri Williams modified armor courtesy Tony Stark for whatever the new Avengers movie will be called now :lol

Wait for it. Every one keeps saying Thor will be killed off, and She-Thor will be in for Infinity War. Maybe Captain Marvel will be leading an all girl-power team against Thanos..

Man.. I wish hot toys had done or shown off as many house party prototypes as king arts has.

Wait for it. Every one keeps saying Thor will be killed off, and She-Thor will be in for Infinity War. Maybe Captain Marvel will be leading an all girl-power team against Thanos..

If they get Gal Gadot to play Thor I am all for it!

Sweet.

Seeing as you're at the con can you please take photos of ROTJ luke being licked by Howard Chan?

Howard said he didn't trust the paint, or the chemicals they use in their plastic.

Can't blame him really.

However, he did say he was willing to lick the glass case itself. So not a complete loss.

In other news, Space Jesus was in attendance:

131444m5cl9coclcuz5kev.jpg

131445soj52mdn3ne553zu.jpg

Little green man:

131432srzgk652oixgk0ao.jpg

So worn out from the Con that he took a head off to have a nap.

Ali G trooper:

131435b3v3srzecnrc5ncn.jpg

Some old dude:

131440lq1oxmzofhbxbbr2.jpg

And his golden retriever:

131441j1mm2z0z3n4wyjnl.jpg

A dancing queen:

131417xf5bhb5h9vvvzxpt.jpg

Reactions: Bri
Yea, its very impressive tho. I say that but I'm relieved that I chose HT in the end, KA released all that and there was hardly any coverage till you shared the link (thanks for that btw!)

*bro fist*

Agreed that HT would overshadow any other product that's of the same property...

However, smaller they may be, they can still elicit a reaction from "almighty" HT to perhaps step it up a gear.

Who said white guys can't jump?

131441ixyvtpyetfrgfkbx.jpg

Fat boy Threepio:

131443kkzee9fp7keeke5h.jpg

Take it, it's yours:

131445hwrsk9ayr5r0s40r.jpg

131446aq8q8hk8ecaiz1qe.jpg

Not a good advert for shampoo:

131517dza7mrlqam987jg8.jpg

131517qswnz3b17n8dbnzf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.