Ani-Com Scar sale prices dropping?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am only trying to break even on it, but im sure as hell not going to take a loss of 400 on it, and yes im a sucker for paying 900 shipped for it. :banghead
thats why i put the reserve.........
QUOTE]

Why are you trying to sell it?

I agree with waiting until Christmas to try and eBay it. Maybe someone's girlfriend who's trying to make a good impression will see it! :lol

bigger and better things pretty much.......thats why im sellin off the others. gotta pay for my p2 bust with credit until i get payed for the others.

The Ani-com fluctuates in price just like all the other figures. The scarceness of this figure will keep it one of the pricier HT's Preds. If you want one now is the time to buy...the prices will rise eventually.

yeah the market seems to be down, so i had bad timing. i was defn hoping to get more than i did for my ancient, and i have a feeling chopper and celtic wont go that high either. :monkey2, so it will be awhile before ani com goes back up

How exactly are you listing these?

It's not just when you list them, it's also how you are listing them.

( Keywords, photos, how you use your title, day/time it ends, etc )

GG

I said the same thing GG. The items with NO reserve and a low starting price get the best return. People just think they might get something for a great deal. But now is not a good time to sell.

There was another ani-com on ebay recently and it started with a very high buy it now price and received no buyers. He then lowered the BIN price to $500 with still no takers. Once he put it up for NO reserve and low starting bid it sold for OVER his previous BIN price. That Ani-com had an altered head though I believe....like quills on it or something of that nature.

my chopper, celtic and ancient all had/have no reserves and started at 0.99 cents.....with pics, all MIB, the whole shabang, and i answer 5 million questions a day on shipping for these things

my chopper, celtic and ancient all had/have no reserves and started at 0.99 cents.....with pics, all MIB, the whole shabang, and i answer 5 million questions a day on shipping for these things

Yeah, I saw that you had some of your auctions listed that way AzurePred. This is one of those ebb times and not a good time to sell...unless your selling a P2 Elder..that is. :D

Yeah, I saw that you had some of your auctions listed that way AzurePred. This is one of those ebb times and not a good time to sell...unless your selling a P2 Elder..that is. :D

i cant sell my elder cause i will need him to go with big brother bust when i get it :D

I know this is a very old thread. But I am wondering if any of u guys still have him and planning to part with him? Please PM me if u guys do. :)

haha, and I thought this was a new thread and was like "really?? I should look for one then" darn...pepez you really want this figure bad eh?

This guy is so expensive that it would be cheaper just to get a scar, add chopper feet and add a repainted elder head.

Lol, it kinda would be the real thing since thats what ht did 4 anicom scar... Ud just be missing the box.

haha, and I thought this was a new thread and was like "really?? I should look for one then" darn...pepez you really want this figure bad eh?

:lol:lol:lol:lecture

Exactly what I thought. Ah, well. NOW he's over that $1K mark. Can't believe he was tiptoeing around it back in '08. Crazy stuff...

:lol:lol:lol:lecture

Exactly what I thought. Ah, well. NOW he's over that $1K mark. Can't believe he was tiptoeing around it back in '08. Crazy stuff...

It's totally crazy. I mean, this thing is only a few years old... there's gotta be far more rare/old items out there after all.

I sold my MIB, never opened Regular Scar for around $600-700. So it's no surprise that this one is going up.

whoa. i got the Ani-com not long after it came out, and sold it when it hit anout $750. didn't know it's had gotten up this high

Dropping MY ASS!...And I Just saw this thread started in 08...LOL

Back