Ani-Com HK Expo 2011 - Hot Toys Batman Begins Exclusive Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see some scans froma HK magazine or something...last time (the spoon/Bat symbol incident) I remember HT put a teaser out on a Tuesday morning, and it was revealed that Friday. We'll probably be disappointed at the ridiculous choice anyway.

I wonder if the fact they specified 'Begins' is a clue that it wont be Gordon, since they could easily release him as part of their TDK line or even an upcoming TDKR line.
Specifying 'Begins' makes me think it will be a 'Begins' specific character eg: Ra's.
I'd love a Ra's/Bruce training 2 pack like some have mentioned here earlier, but if we only get a single character I hope it's Ra's above anyone else.

I would be surprised if its not Ra's...a Bruce/Ra's two pack would be awesome!

nicecoat.jpg

Man if they made a League of Shadows Ra's and Bruce 2-pack...I would have another Grail thanks to HT. I love the training music and scene from the film.

Man if they made a League of Shadows Ra's and Bruce 2-pack...I would have another Grail thanks to HT. I love the training music and scene from the film.

Yupp

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqrhzwu766E"]YouTube - ‪Batman Begins - The Will To Act‬‏[/ame]

Best scene ever! Along with Interrogation Scene in TDK

I'm rooting for a Ra's al Ghul figure (most likely to be released). I don't mind if they would release a Rachel Dawson figure though ;)

Nah...best scene is Ra's appearing at the party and Neeson's speech about being the man behind the curtain throughout history...

"You're not Ra's Al Ghul...I watched him die..."

"But, is Ra's Al Ghul immortal? Are his methods supernatural?"

"Or cheap parlor tricks to conceal your true identity, Ra's?"

Damn good television.

Batman Begins - The Will To Act

I agree, when watching this sequence for the first time, I knew it was special. Another reason I prefer Begins over Dark Knight.

Other classics:
"And you'll never have to."
" It's not who I am underneath, but what I *do* that defines me.

Begins just rocks!

I kind of hope it is a Batman Begins DX with Bruce portrait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back