ANH Han Solo - Official picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine yesterday, I have nothing to really complain about.

Couple quick shots.

DSC_8677.jpg

DSC_8680.jpg

This pics make me laugh, looks like he is getting punished for something :lol

I just took him out of box to check him out take a few pics and then back into the box for a few weeks when I have time to re-do the apt.

I think the only thing I may do when I get this is to get some thinners and thin down the eyebrows and maybe lighten the hair in some places, otherwise i'm good with how this turned out

This pics make me laugh, looks like he is getting punished for something :lol

well apparently he did leave the house with his blaster & his ugly ass mom told him not to...................:lol. (ahhh yep, i've still been drinking..........:rotfl)

I suppose i should call this "compharrison ford":

Looking at the bare sculpt, proto & production together sideshow boobed on eyes, eyebrows & Imo the hair is to dark (all area's that for me sideshow seem to drop the ball on with most of their figures). Can't wait to get mine & start re-painting.

Yeah this one is looking rather good in that just a few minor tweaks and not a full repaint will bring out the likeness just like ep3 Ani and Obi a slight eyebrow trim and lighten the hair should do it

I agree. I will do that when I get my Han in this coming week. Trevor Grove's incredible headsculpt must be able to "shine" through! Sideshow's poor painting department REALLY HURTS Trevor's work on this head.

My Han has a serious case of Groucho Marx syndrome. :naughty On mine they overpainted the eyebrows. I would be happy if my Han's eyebrows looked like Mfoga's Han. Guess I will call SSC and see what they are willing to do for me. Has anyone else with an overpainted eyebrows Han actually considered returning theirs for a better painted one?

So I'm supposed to get mine today, and the UPS site says, Adverse Weather Conditions. I called and they said that my package is del;ayed somewhere , but they don't know where???

Back