ANH Han Solo - Official picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. But on the whole I prefer the SS headsculpt and leather belt. I also think noone does hands and guns better than sideshow (well HT maybe better with guns).

Me? I'm stating a fact.

YOU are the one that says SS does good HANDS? For WHAT? A friggin' GIANT?!

Set a standard sideshow figure next to a standard dragon figure. Or a standard medicom. Or a standard Hot Toys. Which is taller?

Sideshow's are taller. ALL THE TIME. Big deal though. So what. Just don't say Medi's are way under scale, cause they're not.

Now, which figures are the ugliest? Out of the ones above? Who has GIANT banana-grabbing MONKEY ARMS? ZOMBIE GOLF BALL EYES? GIANT MELON HEADS? Guys wearing LIPSTICK? Extra-large PADDLE BOAT HANDS? 500 no-speaking role Jedis in the line-up and no Chewbacca or friggin' Stormtroopers?

Sideshow needs to step it up already.

Just saying :peace

Even with extentions, the Medicom is short. And SS is not the tallest.
CompareMale.jpg

Thank you, drive through.

Me? I'm stating a fact.

YOU are the one that says SS does good HANDS? For WHAT? A friggin' GIANT?!

No. I was referring more to your excessive hyperbole and refusal to accept that people who have different opinions than you are not necessarily wrong.

By the way, my HT figs and my bbi figs are all the same size as my SS figs. :lecture

No. I was referring more to your excessive hyperbole and refusal to accept that people who have different opinions than you are not necessarily wrong.

By the way, my HT figs and my bbi figs are all the same size as my SS figs. :lecture

Hey, I got no problem with people liking this figure. If you do, fine.

Some people think Sarah Jessica Parker is gorgeous. I happen to think she looks like a very sick horse.

But I like to say something too. If it makes SS step up their game a little, great.

And look how skinny medi is!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a great body, just to small.

That's my chief complaint with the RAH, non-armor characters end up significantly thinner than they should be, Darth Maul is a great example, i felt even Jango Fett suffered from this.

I can't wait to get my Han on Monday.

Set a standard sideshow figure next to a standard dragon figure. Or a standard medicom. Or a standard Hot Toys. Which is taller?

Sideshow's are taller. ALL THE TIME. Big deal though. So what. Just don't say Medi's are way under scale, cause they're not.

Now, which figures are the ugliest? Out of the ones above? Who has GIANT banana-grabbing MONKEY ARMS? ZOMBIE GOLF BALL EYES? GIANT MELON HEADS? Guys wearing LIPSTICK? Extra-large PADDLE BOAT HANDS? 500 no-speaking role Jedis in the line-up and no Chewbacca or friggin' Stormtroopers?

Sideshow needs to step it up already.

Just saying :peace
Your starting to get on my NERVES GUY, SS has flaws, but medicom has BIGGER flaws, just accept it and move along, move along please!.

Yup. Thanks for playing RevRanger. :wave

What the heck are you talking about? That armory figure? Why not throw a hasbro in there?

OUT OF THE POPULAR, LEADING 1/6 companies. SS is tallest. At 6' 3" in true scale. Medicom is 5' 9" in true scale.

ALL I'M SAYING IS MEDI IS CLOSER TO TRUE SCALE! That's a fact! How can you debate that?

Ok guys...before another flame war starts...or continues for that matter.

What's important here is what YOU like, that's it, if you think SS Han looks like crap and want to cancel, great! Somebody's wait list will convert!

If you think it OK, like me, he's a good addition to your collection..

If you think he's perfect and definitely the best Han rendition out there so far, that's great too.

If you think Medicom's will be better, that's great!

Of course every now and then some figures look great pretty much to everybody, but those are rare cases. So, just relax, nobody is forcing you to buy this figure, if you don't like it, send it back, or cancel it. What's the big deal? :monkey3

I like your thinking
If only everyone is able to adopt this sort of mentality

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Sigh.. Clearly you failed to grasp what the point is.

Sideshow is closer to scale with every other 1:6 figure company. Medicoms is noticably smaller in stature and in scale than ALL the other figures.

This is not open for debate. You can't look at the pic EF posted and keep saying Medicom is in line with everyone else and expect people to take you seriously.

By the way, I am not in Medicom is crap camp. I think they make a great product. But their emphasis is not the same as where I like to see emphasis. Like EF said, the RAH body is great. But I don't like Medi's sculpting style and I don't like their scale (correct or not... who cares?) and I like my items that should be made out of leather to be actual leather and not plastic.

Also have you compared Stormie rifles? The SS rifle absolutely blows medi's rifle out of the water.

Just saying. :D

Back