ANH Han Solo - Official picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Trevor did a wonderful job. Look how much Ford's face can change in the movie:

2cqzint.jpg

34e9lky.jpg

2z6xqgx.jpg

Not to mention Luke's...

Who photoshopped Zac Braff into the last pict:lol
If the above picts prove anything its that Sideshow and customizers are painting Hans hair to dark, way to dark.

Personally Id like to have a shorter style cut used on a sculpt it looks more timeless and not so shaggy 70's. Compliments Harrisons features better.
Screw canon.

Nope.
Just a rumor.
But notice you never see them in the same room together.
Think about it :google

Apocalypse Now was filmed years before A New Hope.

NVM. I just looked it up. It was filmed in 1976. So still the point stands that he was filming Indy when the Christmas Special came out, not Apocalypse Now.

Google still shots from the Special and its longer than it was in Raiders.
I always wondered about the "short hair" publicity shots as the style doesnt conform to the era.
He may have been filming another flick(not Apocalypse). Force 10?
The stills were probably taken some months after preliminary filming.
Who knows maybe Fox and Lucasfilm were caught off guard with the success of StarWars
and called the stars back for more shots for ads and merchandising.
Ive seen shots of Hamill in his Tatooine costume but after his post accident surgery.
Soooooo......
Who knows.

Last edited:
Just got this fig a few days ago. Did a repaint of the sculpt, modified the SS body a bit. Also built this new backdrop/ corridor thing out of foamboard. Now have something to photo the SW figs on.
anhhan007.jpg

anhhan008.jpg

anhhan003.jpg

anhhan002.jpg

anhhan005.jpg

anhhan004.jpg

Back