Angela Premium Format figure Reveal!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billybartley

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
After checking Gamora every day I just noticed new pictures with her companion piece. I'm so excited, I preordered Captain Marvel and Gamora already so Angela will make an incredible companion piece. I can't wait, these look insanely good!

Attachments

• Angela reveal 1.jpg
    Angela reveal 1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 516
  • Angela reveal 2.jpg
    Angela reveal 2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 523
I'm hyperventilating with excitement! But seriously I have wanted a statue of her since her Spawn days. This is a MUST HAVE for me.

Wow I didn't even know she was in Spawn originally. I'm clearly not as diehard of a fan as you are Fastball, but she is still a must buy that will make my year complete. Now I'm just wondering when the release date will be...

Guess she is the final Marvel reveal. Disappointed in the Marvel PFs so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For **** sakes, every Marvel or DC PF of late is a female sculpt....I guess the fanboys get off on them.

Yeah, it's been overkill with female sculpts lately. I don't have interest in any of them, but I'm sure some do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She looks fantastic but I have no interest in the character. So far, the only reveal that is a MUST for me has been HULK vs Wolvie MAQ. The only female I may be picking up is Black Canary. All the ladies are looking really good though.

Looks great. Have wanted an Angela for a couple of years now. I'm hoping SS announces a Lady Sif.

With all of the ladies they are producing, you may get a Lady Sif sooner than you think. I know it is DC but I still can't believe Sideshow is releasing a Black Canary, Huntress, and Killer Croc BEFORE Flash, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, Robin, Hawkman, Green Arrow, etc.

Would've preferred her look from the comics, this is a pass.

Surprised they are making her before Starlord or many other more deserving characters.

I didn't know Angela from Spawn is now in the Marvel Universe until today. Something about a Todd McFarlane settlement. Guess I've haven't been following comic news lately. Haha.

Back