Statue Angel of Death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an easy fix
Don't return it
Please send it to our studios and we will fix it for you no charge to you

Thanks for the quick response and A1 customer service ave. I tried to PM you for details but it says your account is full of messages. Please let me know the how's and where's for sending the wings back to you. I'm interested in how they can be fixed though when the pin is so loose I could probably pull it and the surrounding material out with very little effort. Please get back to me and I'll get them out within the next day or two.

Thanks again.

Ty

Thanks for the quick response and A1 customer service ave. I tried to PM you for details but it says your account is full of messages. Please let me know the how's and where's for sending the wings back to you. I'm interested in how they can be fixed though when the pin is so loose I could probably pull it and the surrounding material out with very little effort. Please get back to me and I'll get them out within the next day or two.

Thanks again.

Ty

TY

Please contact us directly:

[email protected]

I am here with Arahom this week and we will send you the address for shipping the wing here. Can you please take a close up of the area(s) that's need attention? I think you Are saying the wing is the issue, in this case all we need is the wing that has the issues.
If you can use the styro it came in that would help protect it
Thank you;

ARH Alex

I absolutely love the sculpt and have in tension of returning mine either.
Waiting to see if sideshow collectibles will be replacing mine.

Hold on! Please contact us first!
ARH Studios can fix it for you at no cost
Just need to send it to us
It may even be faster than SSC

I just received mine today, man that box is huge! The packing could have been better. After putting it together I noticed the metal peg in the wings is either broken or removable on purpose, also one of the fingers on a soul was snapped off. I can't even find it in the box. Must have happened prior to shipping.

Other then that Im pretty happy with it. I just have to find the time to unpack it again for pictures.

I just received mine today, man that box is huge! The packing could have been better. After putting it together I noticed the metal peg in the wings is either broken or removable on purpose, also one of the fingers on a soul was snapped off. I can't even find it in the box. Must have happened prior to shipping.

Other then that Im pretty happy with it. I just have to find the time to unpack it again for pictures.

Do you notice if the head glows in the dark? The souls glow fine but the head has no glow at all.

Still waiting for more information to ship this back to at ARH studio to get my wings fixed

If anyone is selling theirs at market value , especially an AP, please let me know. I missed out but would like to add this guy if possible. Thanks.

Oh, snap. It is! Anyone buy one of these aps before? Are they any different than the regulars? For some reason I thought the glow in the dark was ap only, but it appears that they're all that way.

Oh, snap. It is! Anyone buy one of these aps before? Are they any different than the regulars? For some reason I thought the glow in the dark was ap only, but it appears that they're all that way.

AP was finished up in the US, there is technically no difference
We sold out of this small run, but ES is higher so we will make more later. Thanks for looking.

AP was finished up in the US, there is technically no difference
We sold out of this small run, but ES is higher so we will make more later. Thanks for looking.

Hmmm. So you'll do more APs of the Angel of Death? If so, that'd be great if you could update the page here to let us know. Thanks!

Hmmm. So you'll do more APs of the Angel of Death? If so, that'd be great if you could update the page here to let us know. Thanks!

No more AP's
But a regular version or a special version exclusive for our web site
I will update when we have them ready

No more AP's
But a regular version or a special version exclusive for our web site
I will update when we have them ready

Great! Thank you. Really dig the piece but didn't decide in time whether or not to buy it.

Back