Statue Angel of Death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know man, as long as they continue buying ARH/Sideshow products from us they are always welcomed here! :peace

So VS and Leo have bought a few ARH and thats good enough for me :wave

I've always wanted a Samurai in 1/4 scale. I hope Arahom makes one someday. I like warriors from different times and cultures and the Samurai has always been a favorite of mine.

I've always wanted a Samurai in 1/4 scale. I hope Arahom makes one someday. I like warriors from different times and cultures and the Samurai has always been a favorite of mine.

Phil a Samurai is a dream and ARH and I have talked about it. He says it will be done someday. Now its just a matter of money and time :wave

Think so?:monkey4 Guess I'll send it to them in PM :dunno

I have seen your picture. I think you will like we have just completed and will announce next year.

Now the biggest issue is trying to get these statues in the hands of those who ordered them. There has been nothing but delays at customs and bad news as of late about shipping :thud:

Wow one of my buddies got his Athena..breathtaking and majestic isn't she?:clap Can't wait for mine :impatient:
IMG_0315.jpg
IMG_0320.jpg

Very nice!
I'm assuming it was one of the AP's?
What country does he live in?
Can you post on the other ARH thread here please

Dammit..Arahom tells me there are big delays for the APS because Customs decided to open the boxes one by one for inspection :mad: Only 12 boxes have made it through so far so lots of frustration amongst customers wh're eagerly awaiting their respective AP's

So what did you order?

Yes it's been confirmed

Our shipment is held in customs for inspection since the 13th!_ It’s ridiculous, but they have X-Rayed it already and now some boxes will be open for further inspection!
Sideshow's products excluded, most are AP products other retailers

oh thats nice. Im sure they're carefully repacking them too.... :monkey1

It's sucks, but no one is safe
This is the sign of the times

Still just so you know, they only open a few random not all 500 statues

Hey guys just a quick update..Arahom just msged me saying all Athena AP's have cleared through customs and are going to be shipped tomorrow!! :mexwave:fireworks

Yes he confirmed it with me too
Im very happy for you Leo

Back