Angel incoming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol
Wow, I would have thought you already canceled this one. Even I am leaning towards canceling it because of it's faults.

Nah, I intend to take a silicone of the human face and rework it. I'm more then happy with the vamp face, so that won't need 'fiddling' with except maybe a bit of paint.

The clothes and stance are very off putting, but I really would like this one to go with my Spike. If I really, really hate it when it turns up it's off to eBay with the damn thing.

God at this rate I'll be re-working the entire bloody thing!! :rotfl

Nah, I intend to take a silicone of the human face and rework it. I'm more then happy with the vamp face, so that won't need 'fiddling' with except maybe a bit of paint.

The clothes and stance are very off putting, but I really would like this one to go with my Spike. If I really, really hate it when it turns up it's off to eBay with the damn thing.

God at this rate I'll be re-working the entire bloody thing!! :rotfl

I was thinking about making a silicone mould of the human head too. smooth out the wrinkles on his head and redo the hair.

As for the outfit, we might be able to make out own lol. but i kind of like the pose, it isnt the best, but its not bad

But i cant wait to get this!

Angel is definately my favourite character lol

Wayne

Wow! It is ACTUALLY coming! I was expecting a delay notice one of these days, but I see these guys at Sideshow are serious. I'm very glad.

I have Angel on Flexpay and have not received a notification for it.
Very curious, I wonder if it will be delayed because of the last payment date.

Wow. A bit unexpected, but actually the timing isn't too bad budget-wise. I got my shipping notice (paid up front), and it should be here Friday. I'll try to squeeze in pics this weekend if it does.

Wow, opened my email and I have an order update notification, invoice and tracking number.
And quite suitably Angel is currently in LA:lol
Hopefully he'll be here in about a week
:D

Yay!! Pics pics pics, for the eager EU collectors who won't enjoy him as soon as you.

Yay, get those pics in as soon as possible! I want to see if he differs in anyway.

Unfortunately common sense would dictate not, sadly. :eek:

Saturday! I forget how fast shipping is domestically! Im so used to waiting weeks for my packages!
Cant wait for you pics Robo! Be sure to get some goodies of Vamped Angel
:chew

Back