Aneses' customs and WIP (Woody Allen, Paul Newman, Conan, Earl, Clockwork Orange...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aneses

Super Freak
Reaction score
After having a look to the amazing sculptors and artist who post their master pieces at this forum it's almost embarassing to show mine ones. I'm just an amateur customizer but anyway I'll show you my works here. Hope you'll be kind with your comments.

I usually sculpt heads with Super Sculpey and paint them with acrylics and pastel colours. I don´t have an airbrush so paint finish isn't very good but I try to do my best. Clothes are bought at Ebay from several sellers.

This is a custom of myself I did one year ago:

custommev.jpg

doblee.jpg

This is the last custom I did. It's Earl Hickey of My name is Earl. I decided to do this customs because I love this tv series so I think it's unfair that nobody has done this character yet.

mynameisearl2p.jpg

mynameisearlp.jpg

mynameisearl3p.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42bGwsZN59s

Next one is Woody Allen, one of my favourites cinema directors of all time. I haven never seen him at this scale so I tried to do it by myself.

woodyallen023.jpg
woodyallen030.jpg

woodyallend1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFIJAxOUegU

This one is comic based Conan with Arnold's head not sculpted by me. I made this customs 5 years ago or so and I don´t owe him anymore.

custonconancomicfigure.jpg
customconancomicfigure3.jpg

Sorry about the blurry pictures. My camera is a very cheap one and I'm not a good photographer.
Now I have some unfinished proyects but not much time to finish. I'll be posting some more pictures.

Last edited:
Re: Some of my 1/6 customs by Aneses

I think your figure looks cool!. Also, your Woody Allen rocks. Keep them coming man!

These are great man:)

Your self portrait is spot on and your Woody Allen is amazing, you totally captured him.

I did a custom of Earl myself a while back but nowhere near as good as yours. I just modded out an old DML head. Someone on here has done an Earl HS though, I just can't remember who right now.

Thanks guys!!!

Now I'm working on 2 new customs.
A Clockwork Orange's Alex and Paul Newman as Butch Cassidy.
This is what I have done till now. I'm now at sculpting Alex's head and waiting for some items I bought from Stevos Toys (guns and hats)

alex1j.jpg
alex008.jpg
alex009.jpg

butchcassidyysundanceki.jpg

Sorry about such a blurry pics but my camera isn't very good :dunno

Last edited:
Re: Aneses' customs (New proyects)

More wip pictures of A Clockwork Orange's Alex.
Cloths and accesories almost finished.
Meanwhile I finish the head and wait for Stevo's hat I ordered I have added to the body this Michael Lau head :frank :lol

alex026.jpg
alex042.jpg

alex031.jpg

alex036.jpg

Re: Aneses' customs (Woody Allen, Paul Newman, Earl, Clockwork Orange...)

Really like Conan! The comic look doesn't get the attention it deserves. Some really cool sculpts in here. Looking forward to Alex finished. He's off to great start!

Thanks for your comments!!

I have another Conan in proyect. These are the pieces I have already finished:
Conan sword's scabbard:
conancustomscabbard.jpg

Conan necklace:
conancustomcolgante.jpg

I have a body ready for the custom though I don't like it very much so I'm going to try to get HT Dutch or similar body.

coleccion160.jpg

Back