Andy Whitfield 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enferg

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
First i stand before yours, my name is Enzo Zerega I'm from Chile and I'm 20 years old. My English it is not perfect, so if i have any gramatical problem im traying to improve it every day
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=21
Well, this is my first post and i want to show you my last project ( i have anothers but i will post it later).

the material is epoxy putty and paint by acrilics

spartacus16shot3.jpg

By enferg at 2012-06-03
spartacus16shot1.jpg

By enferg at 2012-06-03
spartacus16pic5.jpg

By enferg at 2012-06-03

New Pics:
[/COLOR]

20120605124112.jpg

By enferg at 2012-06-05
20120605124453.jpg

By enferg at 2012-06-05
20120605124603.jpg

By enferg at 2012-06-05
20120605124653.jpg

By enferg at 2012-06-05
20120605125939.jpg

By enferg at 2012-06-05
20120605130018.jpg

By enferg at 2012-06-05
20120605130400.jpg

By enferg at 2012-06-05

Last edited:
Great job, would love to have one if you will be offering casts!

Excellent likeness. I hope you will be offering these. I've been waiting for a good Andy sculpt. These would be awesome neckless on a ACI 1.1 scar version Andrew body.

Thx for you comments:clap
I will offering when i polish the skin texture and fix the ears. This is my first head sculpt on 1/6 scale and here in Chile is extremely difficult find materials to work (that is the reason because i use epoxy putty, here you can not find toy wax in nowhere), also actually im a student, so mi finances are not so large and i cant invest so much money to make a lot of copies (really here in Chile the prices are so elevated, a Hot Toys figure is between US$500 - 800).

But anyway i think i will finish work and the copies in 1 o 2 months to offer.

Thx again for the comments.!

RIP Andy

E.Zerega

The sculpt is awesome although I think the paint app could be a little better IMO. Anyway, congratulations.

with the skin texture and ears being fixed up I can not wait for you to offer these. (subscribed to thread) finally looks like i'll get to put together a Spartacus bash!! :panic::panic:
Any chance of doing some of these neckless?
If not no big deal as I'll just have it modified to be so.

Good work sir!
Still a shame about Andy. Talented guy, the show has not been the same without him. The new guy is a pale imitation of the man.

with the skin texture and ears being fixed up I can not wait for you to offer these. (subscribed to thread) finally looks like i'll get to put together a Spartacus bash!! :panic::panic:

Good work sir!
Still a shame about Andy. Talented guy, the show has not been the same without him. The new guy is a pale imitation of the man.

Thx!!
Yes Andy never will never be forgot :(
And of course I can make a few without neck, now im uploading more pics to see the head with a body wich sculpt for me (i will make a statue) to have a better reference the sculpt.

Good work sir!

Same, with the skin and ears smoothened it will be amazing!

Damn shame about Andy. He kicked ass. RIP!

EDIT: Wow, just noticed the new pics on page 1! Stunning likeness!

very cool statue bro! gotta post pics when its done. I'd love to make some 1/6 accessories for this now upcoming bash. Especially the leather shoulder armor. But the ACI set up with some modification will work. Want to make it like his look for the Theokoles fight but also want him to be in the style of dimachaerus with his 2 swords. Atleast I'll have some time before this sculpt is ready. Would also like a Gannicus and Crixus to go with him.
Shame there is only going to be one more season of this great show.

very cool statue bro! gotta post pics when its done. I'd love to make some 1/6 accessories for this now upcoming bash. Especially the leather shoulder armor. But the ACI set up with some modification will work. Want to make it like his look for the Theokoles fight but also want him to be in the style of dimachaerus with his 2 swords. Atleast I'll have some time before this sculpt is ready. Would also like a Gannicus and Crixus to go with him.
Shame there is only going to be one more season of this great show.

Thx!

I think that with a ACI body it will see good. You can find the Cm Toys accesories, they announced the "champion armor" sculpt (And Oenomaus head too) I do not know if there are alredy in sale yet.

Cm Toys and Serang made a Oenomaus head, and Serang announced that he going to sculpt Crixus, so i think when i finish this project I will start with Gannicus.
I belived that after the Spartacus Season 2 finished some company would make a Gannicus head, but nothing happened yet.

Back