AndreTK421's Barris Ofee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndreTK421

Super Freak
Reaction score
The First Pic is The Hasbro figure. I used a Triadtoys Otaku tan body I know the character has a bit of green tint to her skin but I really liked how the dark tan skin turned out in the end.

Wow, that Triad body is a little.... um, chesty.

Looks good though, much better than the body Hasbro used. I was always fond of that release as I was just impressed that they gave us those two. (her and Shaak Ti)

Yea she is a bit Busty I know, not to accurate but hey I got the body for a real good price. And I kinda like the way she turned out as soon as I can get a better lightsaber for her I will take some action pose pics with her. Because the one she came with, as we all know that hilt is freaking huge and looks horrible in my opinion.

Ok got a better looking lightsaber for her I will take pics hopefully this weekend. I purchased a SS Plo Koon for really cheap from a store in my town and decided that I would use his extra hilt for Barris. It looks really close to hers so I felt why not!

Thanks bjones! Now all I have to do is find the power core (battery) to my camera, my three little jawas got ahold of it and took it out. too smart for their own good lol:slap

love this shot!!! great work.

attachment.php

Thanks Mark! I need to buy some more backing paper for the box and take pics of all my dollies all the pics I took thus far are in my photo album if anyone would like to check them out.

Hey thanks Dude! I'm working on the Hasbro EPIII Palpy right now repaint hands and head then the upgrades will fallow as they always do lol

:lol I have that one too - I've been thinking of trying a repaint, but the problem I have with the sculpt is that he looks like he almost has an "I just farted" kind of smile.

:huh But who knows, maybe a repaint will make him look less ridiculous enough that he'll just look like he's enjoying force-lightning-ing-ing people.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with him, judging from your Barriss Offee, it should be good! :)

So far he is looking pretty good I think. I painted his hands and made it look like you can see his veins in his hands. Almost done with the head just have to do his hair and eyes and a few touch ups and I think he will be done I will get some pics up later.

Back