And this is what's wrong with this world

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! just b/c the guy was too close... man some ppl are just so stupid. makes no sense to stab him

In the modern world of internet and online forums such as these there are many that have lost their way (along with moral and ethics) and for whatever reason act out their desire to be a bully and this is just the next step taking it back to the real world.

Well if the fundamentals are messed umpteen what good can come out from it?
DC forum FTW. Just the forum I like most and hang out in. Could have gone into the general subfprum but just didn't want to throw is too far out. At least in this section I hope most know me for who I am cause this could be soooo misinterpreted

I always knew Harry Potter would lead the young people astray. Potter stabs a book with an ink-filled serpent's tooth, this guy stabs a person with a pen. Coincidence? I think not...

Well if the fundamentals are messed umpteen what good can come out from it?
DC forum FTW. Just the forum I like most and hang out in. Could have gone into the general subfprum but just didn't want to throw is too far out. At least in this section I hope most know me for who I am cause this could be soooo misinterpreted

Had you ventured to invest a bit of attention in the other subforums, you might have seen that there is already an extensive conversation in progress regarding this epoch defining event.

no wonder.. I just checked the general section instead of the non-collectible.... never ventured that far off :p

Lot's of fun stuff going on in the non-collectible-discussion forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back