And the next PF is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of Juggernaut....

Does anyone on this forum own the movie Jugg from SS, I would love to see pictures of it.

Thank you

Last edited:
Speaking of Juggernaut....

Does anyone on this forum own the movie Jugg from SS, I would love to see pictures of it.

Thank you

I haven't really seen any posts of the Juggy PF, but I have seen it in person. It's pretty HUGE! Right up there with the Hulk PF..... Just check out the pics on the SS website for now ;)

I haven't really seen any posts of the Juggy PF, but I have seen it in person. It's pretty HUGE! Right up there with the Hulk PF..... Just check out the pics on the SS website for now ;)

You're right, it's 26"!!

Almost as big as the Thor and I think it's bigger than the PF Hulk actually, height wise anyways.

I believe it's a maquette and not PF though....

26" Maquette.....sheesh!

As much as I'd like to see a Thanos PF, executing it would just be difficult if you consider the mixed media that needs to be considered. I guess I'd just settle for a Thanos comiquette. But for the love of god Sideshow, please come out with a Thanos product!!! :crying

S4010183.jpg

S4010173.jpg

OMG!!!!!

He's yours TOE? You lucky SOB! If he does belong to you, how do you like him?

Holy Crapola he's HUGE!!!!!! He's like Thor height but without the base! He's totally worth the cost just by looking at those pics and he's not even a PF, he's a freaking Comiquette!

Too bad the pictures couldn't have been SquiderM3 quality but still, that's freaking awesome!

I may now consider getting him!

Until you see him next to another collectible it's hard to comprehend just how massive he really is just by looking at SS's website.

Man, he's like a locamotive in motion, he would look sick next to a wolverine comiquette and even with the Hulk he looks awesome!

WOW, thank you for doing that!

Last edited:
...The only 2 remaining A-List heroes remaining are Silver Surfer and Daredevil (remaining FF members not included)...

Cyclops? Dr. Strange? Nick Fury? Others that could very easily be considered "A list" heroes. Jean Grey, Ms. Marvel, Nova, Deadpool, Iron Fist, multiple X-Men characters, Black Panther, Hawkeye...

While I agree that Daredevil is most likely the next PF due up (Halloween...Devil...) and that, besides Cyclops, he is probably the most recognizable left, I think there are still many other A list characters out there.

Cyclops? Dr. Strange? Nick Fury? Others that could very easily be considered "A list" heroes. Jean Grey, Ms. Marvel, Nova, Deadpool, Iron Fist, multiple X-Men characters, Black Panther, Hawkeye...

While I agree that Daredevil is most likely the next PF due up (Halloween...Devil...) and that, besides Cyclops, he is probably the most recognizable left, I think there are still many other A list characters out there.

Agreed and Amen to that....Marvel is way to big for anyone placing an artificial cap on A-list heroes.

Is there a science to when SS announces Marvel PF's or can it happen at any time w/o notice?

Thank You

Agreed and Amen to that....Marvel is way to big for anyone placing an artificial cap on A-list heroes.

Is there a science to when SS announces Marvel PF's or can it happen at any time w/o notice?

I believe they release one per quarter, so one should be coming within the next month or so.

OMG!!!!!

He's yours TOE? You lucky SOB! If he does belong to you, how do you like him?

Holy Crapola he's HUGE!!!!!! He's like Thor height but without the base! He's totally worth the cost just by looking at those pics and he's not even a PF, he's a freaking Comiquette!

Too bad the pictures couldn't have been SquiderM3 quality but still, that's freaking awesome!

I may now consider getting him!

Until you see him next to another collectible it's hard to comprehend just how massive he really is just by looking at SS's website.

Man, he's like a locamotive in motion, he would look sick next to a wolverine comiquette and even with the Hulk he looks awesome!

WOW, thank you for doing that!

:lol yeah man, that pic was like 2 years ago and forgot to re-set the camera to focus far-distance. :banghead

I still have him but boxed up since I don't have room right now. He is HUGE.

Yeah, definitely, imo. It's always nice to own a part of the movie production history. If you notice, this statue does not look like the movie Juggy at all becuase this was a pre-production prototype. But I still would love to see/buy a comic version of Juggy.

Yeah, definitely, imo. It's always nice to own a part of the movie production history. If you notice, this statue does not look like the movie Juggy at all becuase this was a pre-production prototype. But I still would love to see/buy a comic version of Juggy.

True true...

I like his pre production look, pretty mean and intimidating if you ask me and also like you i'm looking to purchase the Bowen Comic Juggy, in his glorious red costume-helmet and red brass knuckles...lol

:0

Back