Action Figure Ancient predator statue wip'updates'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MISFIT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys ,
well this is something ive wanted to do for ages, finally got some time to start this, very early stage so far jus blocking out, any crits welcome. i call him TUSK, want to end up with 3 different preds standing on the carcas of a huge beast ,

enjoy

Last edited:
Re: W.i.p ancient predator custom statue

Looks good so far. I've been wanting to try my hand at something like this too. I'll be following your progress

cheers fellas, surpisingly its not that hard 2 sculpt a pred head once you get the basic shapes down, will post up a tutorial if yah want when im working on the 2nd one,
i was going for the ancient more barbarian typa pred like aztec looking armor thing,but DEFO add a shoulder cannon!! more progress shots in next few days hopefully,
still ALOT to do but plan on hopefully having him fin by end of the week.

Last edited:

Ok guys, heres the update, due to sickness wrk on it has been on and off, but i plan to get alot more done over the weekend,
gnna have to do the legs again as you can see in the pics the damn heat started craking the clay and then made my silicone solid before i got a chance to cover them!!!,,:slap:gah::thud:
atleast i managed to get the torso in mold,:hi5:,
got about 2 coats on it so far as i wanted to get the detail of the abs and gonna make resin copies of the body and then sculpt on the armor, way easier as WED clay can be a B*£&H at times, prefer sculpey firm mixed with sculpey .anyway enough rambling i hope you enjoy. please any crits welcome.

Back