Anakin Skywalker - show us your custom figures !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good looking head sculpt. I really hope we see something similar for sale soon, the best looking Anakin head I have is the Clone Wars version...while not a bad looking head it's definitely not the RotS version I want.

My PT shelf. Custom Anakin with sculpt by Rocco, painted by Sagabeyond, outfit by Haute Hero. Qui Gon is the SS with sculpt painted and haired by Jeff Vargas. LED sabers from various sources rewired by me.

D713E089-7481-400A-9A6D-291C1C75426B.jpg

That's a good looking head sculpt. I really hope we see something similar for sale soon, the best looking Anakin head I have is the Clone Wars version...while not a bad looking head it's definitely not the RotS version I want.

Ty pal They will be available if u fancy in next few week just reprinting them with along kneck

where do I get one of those sculpts!!!! Is Sean doing another run of custom Anakins?

hello there sorry for the time that took to answer... this is a Inigou v2 bald sculpt that Sean used on his Real hair Anakin that he released not long ago.
I was not that happy about few things so i decided to send to Kjun for a repaint and re-hair.
thanks

Attachments

• aniiiiii.jpg
    aniiiiii.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 243
Back