Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be an awsesome PF to acquire to any collection, How good would this look iff you have both the ANH Vader PF opposite the Anakin PF,,,,,,,,,,this would look awesome............... The pinnical of anyones SW collection................................:vader

This will be an awsesome PF to acquire to any collection, How good would this look iff you have both the ANH Vader PF opposite the Anakin PF,,,,,,,,,,this would look awesome............... The pinnical of anyones SW collection................................:vader

I don't think I want to move my PF Vader away from dueling with my PF Obi Wan... Those two really go together.

Now, if they announce a ROTS Obi at SDCC, that'd be the perfect compliment for this Anakin PF.

I don't think I want to move my PF Vader away from dueling with my PF Obi Wan... Those two really go together.

Now, if they announce a ROTS Obi at SDCC, that'd be the perfect compliment for this Anakin PF.

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! :bounce please sideshow!:angelsmil

Well, you actually don't have to move your vader Pf just put anakin on vader's side looking in the opposite direction.

Well, you actually don't have to move your vader Pf just put anakin on vader's side looking in the opposite direction.

That's true... and I might do it-- but I like how I've got my 1/6 next to the PF's.

::sigh:: I just canceled this one. So if any fellow freaks are on the waitlist, I seriously hope this is going to one of your homes!

I just don't have the room nor the funds for this one, especially since the other series I collect (Macross, Transformers, etc.) are about to kick into full overdrive. When the choice is between a statue of Hayden Christensen or a high-end transformable YF-21, the variable fighter fan in me will win every time.

Serious? Passed up Anakin PF for that? Oh well, everyone has their vice. You had to do what you had to do!

:)

I really want the Exclusive for this statue, the other head looks really cool. Unfortunately Sideshow doesn't accept PayPal, for some reason. Oh, well, perhaps I can pick it up from this forum.

Serious? Passed up Anakin PF for that? Oh well, everyone has their vice. You had to do what you had to do!

:)

Absolutely! :) I take it you're not a Macross fan? Or you've never held a Yamato Valkyrie? The engineering on these things are absolutely off the charts. This thing isn't a kid's toy by any stretch, and is well worth the $200+ price tag. I absolutely LOVE the sculpt on the Anakin PF, but I have two 1:6 scale figures of the character to fill that need in my collection. I didn't, however, have a YF-21 for my Macross Plus shelf until now.

Of course, that wasn't the only thing that sent me over the edge. It seems like some of my more "obscure" series have suddenly begun pumping out the goods this year, filling some "grail" holes in my collection, but costing a pretty penny. I currently collect: Sideshow Star Wars (1:6 scale); Sideshow Indiana Jones (1:6 scale); Macross (all), Transformers (Animated, Classics, Masterpiece and Alternators), Gurren Lagann, Mospeada, Bubblegum Crisis, Gunbuster and the occasional Battlestar Galactica ship. If I was just focusing on Star Wars, I don't think Ani here would have gotten the axe. But ah well. Like I said, I hope one of you score mine on the waitlist. :)

AUGUST?! Aw man!!! Why did they start taking payments 2 months ago then?! My last payment should be done with today or tomorrow. Usually after the final pre-order payment they ship it right out. Wonder what happened? Maybe got behind on Production. Dang I was hoping it was going to be at my door next week. :(

AUGUST?! Aw man!!! Why did they start taking payments 2 months ago then?! My last payment should be done with today or tomorrow. Usually after the final pre-order payment they ship it right out. Wonder what happened? Maybe got behind on Production. Dang I was hoping it was going to be at my door next week. :(

It was set for July but got bumped to August a couple of weeks ago, i think.

the delay was announced a couple weeks ago. i wanted this guy soon too, but at least you get another month before paying for it.
Have you guys checked out the Backstage Pass for Anakin lately? I'd almost forgotten just how cool this figure looks.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=72021

:rock and yes this will rock...i can't wait to get this guy and i hope whoever canceled doesn't have any regrets once we start seeing in-hand pictures.
~~when the inevitable ROTS Obi Wan arrives i plan on displaying them like this on my three level bookshelf:
top shelf--- ANH Vader vs. Obi Wan PF
middle shelf --- ROTS Vader and Obi Wan PF
bottom shelf ---ROTS Vader and Obi Wan 1:1 lightsaber hilts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back