Anakin Shipping Delays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Grievous isn't even "shipping soon" in my account. No pre-authorization. Nothing at all. It's like I never even ordered it...

I AM A VERY SAD STAR WARS FAN THIS WEEK!!!

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
Sorry Tom................... did You Call Sideshow??

I am going to call them tomorrow so that they can assure me that everything is normal, and tell me to be patient while they continue to ship out Grievous in reverse order--first to place an order, last to ship.

:sick

No shipping notice on Anakin thought it might come today. Gonna have to get it tomorrow if he wants to arrive by the weekend. Grievous like you Tom I got nothing.

jlcmsu said:
No shipping notice on Anakin thought it might come today. Gonna have to get it tomorrow if he wants to arrive by the weekend. Grievous like you Tom I got nothing.

Still bothing for Anakin here either...something I get my Fed Ex notices late in the evening, but nothing....I guess the earliest I will get him will be next week.

I say we get a group together and do some volunteer community service and help the shipping department get all our orders out this week!! I'm up for it!

I'm in so long as we aren't searched for figures that accidentally fell under our shirts upon exiting the warehouse.

tomandshell said:
I say we get a group together and do some volunteer community service and help the shipping department get all our orders out this week!! I'm up for it!

I would be more than happy to join you Tom, but I'am in New Mexico...you have my support though...

tomandshell said:
Are you referring to my troll mole, or do you think I need a checkup from the neck up?

Because I am already writing this from a big padded room...

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha ...troll mole...thats classic!!!

Well, after being assured by CS mine would ship today (because they were a bit short staffed Friday) no shipping notice has been received, even though I ordered this two minutes into the pre-order and my card was charged last Wed or Thursday. Don't know what the big deal is to drop a shipping box into an outer box and slap a label on it... :monkey1

So maybe tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that, or...

I may need a Homer soon, Tom

pjam said:
Well, after being assured by CS mine would ship today (because they were a bit short staffed Friday) no shipping notice has been received, even though I ordered this two minutes into the pre-order and my card was charged last Wed or Thursday. Don't know what the big deal is to drop a shipping box into an outer box and slap a label on it... :monkey1

So maybe tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that, or...

I may need a Homer soon, Tom

All wait and no shipment make Homer something something...

tomandshell said:
All wait and no shipment make Homer something something...

I can definitely feel a Homer coming on now... one more day of this and I may just D'OH out.

Btw nothing on Grief-us either...

Come on Tom, only eight more Star Wars shipping notices left for this year. Hang in there, you can do it. Keep the Homer within, don't give in to the Homer.

Oh well, maybe one Homer. But please pace yourself.

Back