an army worthy of the republic!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about you let me make you a custom Captain Keeli (from C.W. S3, episode "Supply Lines")?

Star_Wars_Keeli.jpg

How about you let me make you a custom Captain Keeli (from C.W. S3, episode "Supply Lines")?

Star_Wars_Keeli.jpg

that would be awesome! I am also wanting to make a commander fox too.I have an extra phase 1 cody helmet for fox,I just need to get the chest emblem worked out.I would like to get a water slide decal of the emble made up.but I have not found a goodpicture I can use of it yet.so if anyone can make that water slide for me that would be great!

hahahahah I thought I was bad but Mike you are the man this is chuff in great but you need to build a corridor or hanger bay for them all they would really be at home there!!!

attachment.php

hahahahah I thought I was bad but Mike you are the man this is chuff in great but you need to build a corridor or hanger bay for them all they would really be at home there!!!

attachment.php

Oh i agree with you. But i dont have space or time for all that. I really envy you guys that build up those kick ass dioramas. Im lucky if i have enough time to work on figures.

Back