An apology!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrshurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
anyone trying to reach glenn (hurricane) you cant at the mo cause he is on deaths door with the man flu!
The ambulance service have been on standby for the last couple of days incase he needs intensive care!!
feel free to contact me or wait for the lazarus type ressurection of glenn in the next few days !! :lol :lol

steph xx

Thanks for the update Steph! Let Glenn know our thoughts are with him and that we hope he gets well soon. The man puts in a lot of time for us and we appreciate it more than I think he knows. :rock

Oh, and AWESOME avatar, I love it! :lol

Damn heaps of people here are having some sort of health issue at this time... i too caught a flu a week ago now back in shape for more action!

Hope everyone get well soon and marry xmas and happy holidays!

Man Flu !

Thats the worst disease known to man ! (apparently not to women)

My god ! our thoughts and prayers are with him in this darkest hour !

Hope he gets over his cold ! ;)

Hopefully steph you will never know the horror of this disease !

Get well soon Glenn ! and stay away from wiping your nose on your sleeve ! I get told off for doing that !

So that's the story of the Hurricane

The one the man-flu came to claim

Getting sick is never fun

On his sick bed but once

He could have made

The best Darth Vader in the WORLD!!!

....Just having fun, take care, get better soon. You will be missed.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Don't die Glenn! I haven't paid for my ESB Vader Luke head yet!:lol

Take good care of him mrsH. At least until I get the goods.:D

I hope that he feels better soon-- but as I watched I Am Legend ovet the weekend I'm a bit paranoid and concerned that this "man flu" of which you speak about might be something more sinister-- Has Glenn started acting more aggressive and/or losing his hair?... Does he have an aversion to sunlight?

I hope that he feels better soon-- but as I watched I Am Legend ovet the weekend I'm a bit paranoid and concerned that this "man flu" of which you speak about might be something more sinister-- Has Glenn started acting more aggressive and/or losing his hair?... Does he have an aversion to sunlight?

O M G !
he has taken to wearing sunglasses around the house! and i caught him happy slapping some kittens the other day!!

O M G !
he has taken to wearing sunglasses around the house! and i caught him happy slapping some kittens the other day!!

I thank Glenn for the awesome Bespin Luke he made me... but... Kill him now. He's a mutated vampire--- or at the very least he'll turn into a poorly conceived CGI character--it'll be a mercy kill.

I thank Glenn for the awesome Bespin Luke he made me... but... Kill him now. He's a mutated vampire--- or at the very least he'll turn into a poorly conceived CGI character--it'll be a mercy kill.

There is hope on the horizon people!
The mutation is retreating, he has apologised to said kittens and i feel we may be turning the corner on the man flu, it has died down into man sniffles and with a touch more airbrushing he may start to look like his old self (just dont mention the vampire teeth, nowt i can do about them)
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
steph xx

I think its a sign of Hurricane's greatness that his wife needs to let us in on his sickness and the post is in the custom section.

Get well soon Hurricane! :emperor

I LIVE, just,well been up a couple of hours, now back to bed......to nurse Mrs H as shes not to happy now...sore throat,sniffles..........she did say to me 'what a decent set of guys they are' and i agree.Thanx for understanding the hold up on various things.

I LIVE, just,well been up a couple of hours, now back to bed......to nurse Mrs H as shes not to happy now...sore throat,sniffles..........she did say to me 'what a decent set of guys they are' and i agree.Thanx for understanding the hold up on various things.

From your PR Guy to you, feel Better Mate. And to all the other Customizers under the wintry weather bluhavoc.

And Steph, you are hysterical. :lol

Back