An Afternoon's work-The Spider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thainer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a number of Pulp Heroes I have done over the years but No Spider and I felt slightly remiss in ignoring him so I had a go with some stuff I had laying around. Not totally happy with how it turned out but it was only the work of one afternoon/early evening with some junk I had laying around. But, hey, even the ones that don't turn out that well are good practise.

An old Jim Maddox Spike I had laying around and the hair from a Toy Biz 10' Aragorn from value Village (which I originally bought for the boots.) Joey Callahan's Raylan Givens hat which I didn't really like on Raylan and some clothes and guns from my collection of junk.
I know he is supposed to have .45's but they wouldn't fit in the stupid Toy Biz Punisher gloves I used so he got a pair of Jack Bauer's USP's(?).

The hump back look is really just the stand but it works for now. And I may paint his hair white at some point because I've seen that look too. I was just tired of him so I stopped working.

Back