Amsterdam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah... Just smoked a helluva lot and chilled to the max.......

I would seriously smoke myself stupid if I ever go to Amsterdamn. Ah memories.....

nash said:
I would seriously smoke myself stupid if I ever go to Amsterdamn. Ah memories.....

baaa...you know you do that here in the states anyway, so not really any change is it? :chew :chew

congerking said:
baaa...you know you do that here in the states anyway, so not really any change is it? :chew :chew
I wish! I quit completely once I started flying. Being from Hawaii, it's only natural :D

I spent 18 months living on the Prinsengracht, just a few doors from the Pulitzer Hotel, close to Anne Frank's house. Strange place, you can smoke yourself into orbit, go pay for sex, legally with stunning young women (I was a good boy :monkey3,) but you got fined like $50 if your garbage was out on the street an hour early.:confused: :confused:

nash said:
I wish! I quit completely once I started flying. Being from Hawaii, it's only natural :D

as, so you are going to be a pilot. I see a switch from the dooby to the alcohol. Because you know all airlines pilots drink on the job, OH YEA !!!!

63717249_m.jpg

Back