Amoktime Boris Karloff Frankenstein's Monster 25 inch figure!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
posted a couple days ago in the amok time thread... looks fantastic! I've ordered everythig they are putting out this year cept the BG stuff (well, i ordered a cylon, but i couldn't resist...)

amok time are kicking serious asses these days.Great Vendor too.

If you think this one's good, check out the Creature in the same series. He's hysterical!...PS

Click on the "see other products in this category"... that will take you to their other monster pre-orders.

But I think it would be a lot easier if they just had an Amok Time subsection for product.

I'm definitely nabbing that Frank. Too f'n awesome... :rock

It's weird... I really like the Medicom super-deformed VCD's and their like, but these just don't do anything for me. Most of the other Amoktime stuff is looking really good, but I'll be passing on these...

I've loved these since the moment I saw them, however room is a major issue right now so I passed. Down the road, i'm hoping to pick up both...

Re: Amoktime Boris Karloff Frankenstein's Monster 25 inch figure update!!!!!!!

Amoktime's Boris Karloff as Frankensteins Monster Super Size Creepy Collectors Figure now COMING SEPTEMBER.

The Creature is now coming in JULY.

Back