Amok time toys limited run Pennywise 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikekind

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pennywise The Dancing Clown 12" Custom Figure NY Comic and Toy Superstore

Pennywise figure.jpg

I pre-ordered; even though it's not perfect (Lack of accessories, not even a stand, likeness is ehh...), it's a fine start and very affordable.

This is kind of nowhere....who is exactly making this? I know a lot of collectors are gonna complain because it's not up to today's ridiculous standards but I think it's pretty cool and a good option for those who don't want to spend 500 on a custom.

This is kind of nowhere....who is exactly making this? I know a lot of collectors are gonna complain because it's not up to today's ridiculous standards but I think it's pretty cool and a good option for those who don't want to spend 500 on a custom.

distinctivedummies

is all the info, DD been around have Psycho black/white version awhile now, for the price you cant really complain.

I pre -ordered this figure as well. I am actually pretty excited about owning this figure and price is not half bad. I have always wanted a Penny wise to add to my collection. I just wish he came with balloons. I know that there was a Mr. Bean figure recently released and he comes with balloons, maybe when he get's parted we could luck out in some balloons.

I pre -ordered this figure as well. I am actually pretty excited about owning this figure and price is not half bad. I have always wanted a Penny wise to add to my collection. I just wish he came with balloons. I know that there was a Mr. Bean figure recently released and he comes with balloons, maybe when he get's parted we could luck out in some balloons.

If DD was to include balloons, a stand, alternate heads, etc....it wouldn't be $120 with free global shipping anymore. I am happy not to have to pay 600-800 for one. So, the accessories I can do without if thats what it takes.:monkey3

Denger4000--Exactly! Its Distinctive Dummies product--so really not all that out of nowhere. DD's been planning it for about a year now I think. Amok Time is just one of their retail outlets. DD have upped their game a lot since they started as the "little customizer who could". Sculpted by Steve Thompson of Reel Resin. Hes very talented.

It's been a Pennywise famine for years...guess it's time for a feast! I count 3 Penny figs coming soon. :panic: I might pick this one up simply because of how cheap it is, even with the other customs coming.

Sold out from DD's website. Amok Time will probably run out soon as well. A Nice alternative for people who want the figure realized in their collection, while on a budget.

2273dde38da837212a02f84373914b42.jpg

05d93a11c5f37eb6f6de6544db4c3256.jpg

Bought this to resell (don't hate!) but I'm tempted to keep. Not the biggest Pennywise fan (dislike the movie) but I love Pennywise himself.

Clothes look pretty solid for the price. Since it's 1/6 I'd easily buy a better head that's more evil looking. Does anyone make one for a cheap/affordable price?

It is. The head sculpt just needs to be changed. And he needs a balloon. I'm tempted to keep and open him... Maybe.

Back