American Ninja Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorgulTongue

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, this will be on NBC tonight at 8 central. Being a huge fan of the regular japanese ninja warrior, I wonder if this one will be as fun and serious as the original. The preview kind of makes it look like a Wipeout clone. I hope it catches on and they can get some of the japanese all stars over here. I wonder what the mountain will be called in this one? Mount Smogdoriama?

They premiered the new season yesterday on G4. Glad to see this is going mainstream and that NBC has picked it up.

I've watched the previous two seasons on G4. This new season is interesting. One major upset happened.:google

I watched it and have never heard of it before last night.
It was entertaining and much better than Wipeout. My wife seemed to be enjoying the eyecandy while asking me why I can't scale steps backwards while just using upper body strength...:slap:lol

Loved it. First had it on in background as noise then found myself watching and hating myself for not being able to climb steps without my feet

Back