AMC's The Terror

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its gonna be a real slow depressing series of death n dying I hope...if it is it will capture the essence of the novel as well as the hard history ...for me that's a good thing

Its gonna be a real slow depressing series of death n dying I hope...if it is it will capture the essence of the novel as well as the hard history ...for me that's a good thing

My only gripe is that I wish they would have run this in Dec/Jan instead of Spring. It would have added to the mood imo.

For some reason I thought this was going to be like a 2 night event. Thrilled that it’s longer. Creepy AF. I read the book so long ago I don’t remember the specifics so it’s practically new. Cast is great, love seeing Jared Harris in anything. Underrated actor IMO.

For some reason I thought this was going to be like a 2 night event. Thrilled that it’s longer. Creepy AF. I read the book so long ago I don’t remember the specifics so it’s practically new. Cast is great, love seeing Jared Harris in anything. Underrated actor IMO.

10 hours

Saw the first two episodes, and it hasn't disappointed!
The cast is brilliant and I really like the way they're using the flashbacks.

Damn I knew I've seen Lady Silence before...A New World

Back