Amazing 1/3 scale Chris Reeve Superman costume for BobbyC's upcoming statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The belt is inaccurate. It's missing the oval in the middle. Also the distance between the collar and the "S" emblem is also off a smidge. I noticed the cape length should be between the lower and upper parts of his knee caps too, not the bottom.

The belt is just a temporary piece of fabric - it's not the final belt. The buckle is being sculpted at the moment and will be completed with the proper belt next week.
I already mentioned that the collar was work in progress and has been adjusted since these pics were posted. Cape length is fine.

Thanks.

Chris

The belt is inaccurate. It's missing the oval in the middle. Also the distance between the collar and the "S" emblem is also off a smidge. I noticed the cape length should be between the lower and upper parts of his knee caps too, not the bottom.

Here's some pics of the FULLY COMPLETED costume for Bob's 1:3 scale statue. I'm totally blown away by this and can't wait to see what it looks like when Bob's completed the Silicone head sculpt and added the boots!

Superman-Final-Costume.jpg

Chris

Finally! updated pics and the wait is well worth it. This looks beautiful. I heard that Mike Hill is a the SDCC with a booth. Bobby should seriously consider having a presence there. I wonder if Bobby has ever done conventions?

If I ever win the lottery, Bobby would be the first person I would call. Very first!!

Back