Am I Stupid?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Back in Feb. this year I started collecting Hot Toys, I said I would limit myself to just Batman since he is my all time favorite superhero. Since then I bought a Bank robber Joker, Scarecrow, Two-Face, Keaton Batman and had pre-ordered a Jack Joker. I cancelled that pre-order and I am now selling these so that I can have more variety in my hot toys superhero collection. As you all know all of these figures hold their value really well so I am not really losing any money. Once I sale all of these I plan to get a Returns Keaton hopefully with a Keaton head sculpt, A TDKR Batman, a spiderman probably traditional Toby red suit unless I just love the new Spidey film, Avengers Iron man and Cap, and hopefully a Wolverine next Summer when the new movie hits. Keep in mind I am not broke, but have a limited budget, and my GF already hates that I buy these incredible figures already. So did I make the right choice to end my Batman collection to broaden my horizons? Have any of you guys ever sold figs to get other figs if so I would love to hear!

I sell figures to fund other figures all the time; in fact every figure I've bought in the last two years has been funded by the sale of another, so continuing this hobby hasn't cost me anything for a while now. Part if it is because I get tired of figures - especially when Hot Toys comes out with a newer better version, and the other part is that I don't want a collection that overpowers a room.

If the figures drive your girlfriend crazy it would probably be wise to follow suit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back