Alternate 1/6 bodies on eBay - "VeryHot", "Kumik"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I order the unofficial TTM18 from rare-figuretoys on eBay. The last one I got is from the updated version with the Hot Toys pegs and lighter skin tone. VERY happy with it. Improvements on what I just mentioned and the joints are Hot Toys tight.

I am in no way affiliated with the makers or resellers of these bodies (LOL) but I cannot recommend them enough...even moreso now.

Got mine from same place earlier in the week and its superb, only cost£12.99 too.

I'll chime into saying that I too have become a beliver..

But the legs laterally are not tight enough, this is the single most annoying thing to have wrong with a figure for me because it cannot be fixed by tightening screws, it can be fixed by layering glue however it takes a bit of time an effort. Otherwise they are well worth the money even their thigh extenders actually look normal and not utterly ridiculous like hot toys.

I just recently found out about these and am very happy with the alternates. Perticularly the ZCWO Carson slim body. It's great. The joints are tight and it has a very high quality feel to the body. I'd buy 10 if I could find them.

I just recently found out about these and am very happy with the alternates. Perticularly the ZCWO Carson slim body. It's great. The joints are tight and it has a very high quality feel to the body. I'd buy 10 if I could find them.

I'm curious. Is the ZCWO body compatible with the HT neck/plug and would you say it's comparable to a TT slim in shoulder width/height? I found a parted out Jack ZCWO body and debating between that or the TT narrow dupe for a bash with layered clothing.

One thing to watch out is the hand part of the wrist pins are very fragile. I've broke three without any force. :lol Lucky the HT ones fit and I've got tons of em.

I'm curious. Is the ZCWO body compatible with the HT neck/plug and would you say it's comparable to a TT slim in shoulder width/height? I found a parted out Jack ZCWO body and debating between that or the TT narrow dupe for a bash with layered clothing.

Yes. It is compatible in every way with Hot Toys pieces. Neck, hands, and foot pegs all fit nicely. I believe that are the exact same size and height as the HT TrueType slim. I don't have one but I should be getting a sparrow slim in the mail any day now so I can post some pics for comparison when it comes in.

Yes. It is compatible in every way with Hot Toys pieces. Neck, hands, and foot pegs all fit nicely. I believe that are the exact same size and height as the HT TrueType slim. I don't have one but I should be getting a sparrow slim in the mail any day now so I can post some pics for comparison when it comes in.

Thanks for the info! Great to know the pegs are compatible since that's the biggest issue I had with the older dupes.

Received one of of these today and I have to say I'm very happy with it. For such a cheap price I found it to be excellent value.

Didn't realise It came with a blank head, which was an extra bonus.

They are not nearly identical and considering their narrow shoulder body is almost a direct copy of hot toys, barely any of this body is cloned.

For those interested in this body also it is not a suitable option, the joints are incredibly loose with no real way to tighten them

This body is nice though!

406016_209999299084224_100002224677271_442872_377611801_n.jpg

As i said earlier the body is a solid option (the new 2.0 version)

The only problem is the WORST problem any of these can have, the lateral "splits" movement of the hips. those being loose is the biggest pain, the rest can really be fixed with tightening screws etc.

To fix that it takes a lot of dropping crazy glue on the joint itself where it does not touch anything , letting it dry and building up a lot of hard layers so that it creates more friction when the joint moves thus tightening it.

As i said earlier the body is a solid option (the new 2.0 version)

The only problem is the WORST problem any of these can have, the lateral "splits" movement of the hips. those being loose is the biggest pain, the rest can really be fixed with tightening screws etc.

To fix that it takes a lot of dropping crazy glue on the joint itself where it does not touch anything , letting it dry and building up a lot of hard layers so that it creates more friction when the joint moves thus tightening it.

I haven't had any of those problems with mine. Oh well.

Just picked up a second zcwo Carson body with stand off ebay. Joints very tight and used what seems like the same quality plastics that HT uses. Dunno

Back