Altered Carbon on Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man with all these bad reviews I'm bailing, nothing to lose only one episode in

I just finished episode six and I'm still enjoying it.... I'll probably finish the last 4 episodes over the next few days...

The cop Ortega gives one of the worst performances of any actor on a tv show I've seen in a very long time. She's horrendous.

The cop Ortega gives one of the worst performances of any actor on a tv show I've seen in a very long time. She's horrendous.
Agreed. Very mediocre show overall, though it had potential. I got about halfway through the second episode and couldn't take anymore.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I finished the series and thought it was good, but you do have to focus on the story or you can get lost... I'd give 7/10

But she's hot, so I kept watching... Lol

Yeah, she's stacked and very healthy looking. That scene when she gets out of the tub after taking a bath is so hawt! What a bod! Or, maybe I should say...what a sleeve. :lol

Last edited:
I enjoyed it :dunno

The last two episodes felt pretty perfunctory after the Bancroft storyline got wrapped up with
Spoiler Spoiler:
but overall out of the recent cyberpunk revival offerings I'd slot this in between GiTS 2017 (awful) and BR2049 (very good) in terms of quality.

Just finished it. Nothing special really, I doubt I'll watch season 2.

Saw it and was just 'ok'

Premise boils down to this: if humans live to long they become serious a-holes

Nice bewbs on Ortega

Saw the whole season - no desire to watch again

I didn’t like it too much either. Main actress was annoying. I also just watched Shannara Chronicles and LOVED it so this felt boring after it.

Well, maybe I'm the minority but I liked it. I'm only three episodes in. I'm enjoying how they're toying with some philosophical debates about death and AI. I particularly enjoy the conversations between the different AI programs. Yeah, it's a little in your face but I don't mind for entertainment purposes.

I'm enjoying it so far but only a couple of episodes in. It's certainly an interesting story and I'm a little surprised that every episode has a good amount of nudity.

I liked it. Not the best Netflix original series, but good enough to keep me interested and finish the season.

I liked it. Not the best Netflix original series, but good enough to keep me interested and finish the season.

I didn't give up on it as planned, Ortega was just to hot...

I don't mind it at all, nit the best show but entertaining with all the bewbs and guns

I enjoyed. Wonder if there will be a season 2. Who would play the main character now.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back