Al's Miscellany of Marvel!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great additions, and awesome collection man! :clap

I saw that post about your Wolverine arriving broken some time ago, that must have really hurt. :monkey2 Did you ever get that straightened out?

I did manage to get another Ex comiquette, at the time there were still a few around. I actually still have the broken one, I have never done anything with it....it was a mess, snapped leg and an unglued magnet. Suppose a really good sculptor could fix it up.

Yeah, EX X-Men 1, Doom Ex and Grey Hulk are my grails....though I really, really like Blade Vs Drac, it's a massively underrated piece. Oh and Red Skull is a lovely item too.

I must have X-Men No, 1, But the prices are obsence on the bay, I have seen the Blade Diorama and it is Quite the Cool lookin piece

Great collection!! Now invest in your collection and get some proper display cases. :lol :sick

I just don't have the space :(

I see that you are an exclusive collector. Not a bad choice for you collection.

Mostly yes, there are a couple of standards like my Punisher PF and Iron Man, but tbh I consider myself lucky to have an IM comiquette at all, plus a SIM that took damn near forever to replace.

At the moment I really like the Blade dio as I've mentioned before....can't believe I nearly skipped past this one.

I wish I had the space to accomodate it properly like your good self. :angelsmil

:lol:lol Just get rid of almost all your furniture and you'll be fine :lol

And though I was joking with the £10 offer I may have a friend who would be interested in that broken wolvie, if you ever want to sell :)

Wow great collection how come your not displaying the bearded Thor? Oh and glad he arrived OK :D

Back