Aloha Fellow Freaks!! =0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playa7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greetings Everyone!

My names Rob and i'm from Hawaii. I'm a huge Alien fan. i've started collecting a modest amount of Palisades Alien stutues over the past few months or so, along with a few Mcfarlane Alien toys.

I've just recently turned to the internet to satisfy my newly found addiction and i came across Sideshow Collectables and i must say that i was completely blown away by the quality Sideshow has over the others. Well, needless to say I'm hooked on sideshow products now! I even pre-ordered "Big Chap" already without any hesitation, :rotfl

Now i know that my Wallet is really going to take a beating! :panic: hahaha!

Anyways, nice to finally post an intro and say a few words to my fellow Freaks out there!

~Rob

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!! :wave

welcome to the forum!
yes this hobby can be very addicting!

yes, it can be! .. i have many other hobbies that i'm also addicted too and thankfully (for my GF and my bank accounts sake) i'm pretty contempt with just pursuing one of them at a time. so for now it's collecting statues. thank goodness ;)

Be prepared to have divorce papers served to you by your wallet. :lol

Tell me about it.. i think one day my credit card is going to jump out of wallet, commit harikiri and cut itself in half if i don't stop using it! :rotfl

anyways, thanks again for the welcome replies!

~Rob

welcome welcome.. hope u gonna enjoy this as much as i do..

Thanks Ming Ming! i'm already having a blast looking at everyone's collections here. i'm trying pretty hard not to get influenced into other franchises but, its so hard not too! the Marvel and T2 stuff look amazing! :gah: arrrgh! must stick to only Alien stuff! :panic: hahaha

Back