Almost Here - 12” Jason Voorhees/Final Chapter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Darkness said:
How can I rationalize a fault if I dont consider it to be a fault in the first place. Its my opinion, I think that Jason 3 in far and away the best Jason SS has to offer. Period. I have thought so since the day I got him. In my eyes, he is a perfect figure. I'm not trying to convince anyone of that, I am simply stating what I think. I'am sure you have a favorite figure for your own reasons too, which is not "silly".

DAMN STRAIGHT!! :lol

Jason 3 is a work of art. Excellent sculpt, clothing, some of the best paint work of the series.... nothing for me to fix. The only flaws were the lack of neck articulation, which I could care less about and the mask was just a hair too thick.

But he's still my favorite figure and the prize of my horror collection. :chew

1. JvF Jason
2. Jason 3
3. <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Should be Jason 4
4. Jason 2
5. Jason X
6. Jason 7
7. Jason 6
8. Jason 9

Shai Hulud said:
Dengar,your still crazy...first saying Methos was more badass than the Kurgan has made you an heretic in my book...but now, saying Jason part 3 is overated....has made me realise you have lost any grip on reality whatsoever....:lol :lol :lol

Seriously guys,Depends on how you enjoy your figures..but neck articulation is not a big factor for me...I see part 3 Jason like a statue more than anything..an articulated statue...like a mini Premium format.The sculpt,by Mat Falls is haunting...And yes Part 4 has the potential to be the 2nd best figure of the line,but like I said before,the big boy body is weaker than his part 3 counterpart( loose hips,skinny torso).We'll see in a couple of days anyway...

Hey, who has his head, Methos or Kurgan? Nuff said!

Any who...I like Jason part 3, he's not the worst Jason, but he's not the best, I prefer JvsF more, and maybe even part 7. Also part 2 is perfect for what it's supposed to be, I'd rank part 3 after those guys. I think part 4 will be better in every way, I'm not saying he is, because I don't have him and unlike some people I'll reserve my judgement.

denger4000 said:
Hey, who has his head, Methos or Kurgan? Nuff said!

Any who...I like Jason part 3, he's not the worst Jason, but he's not the best, I prefer JvsF more, and maybe even part 7. Also part 2 is perfect for what it's supposed to be, I'd rank part 3 after those guys. I think part 4 will be better in every way, I'm not saying he is, because I don't have him and unlike some people I'll reserve my judgement.

I would take Jason from part 7 over part 3. I have always liked part 7 over part 3. I like the detail work to his decomposition suit, and the sculpting of his face. I realize I may be in the minority here, but part 3 is a boring figure to me. I will agree its in the top 5.. heck, even top 3. But it doesn't have that little "umpf" to match the skin suit of 7. However, I have to disagree with denger over part 2. The clothing for that figure was made out of very thick materials.. way too think. Jason just doesn't look natural in the outfit. Its a quality figure.. but it looks too much like a figure. Part 7 and part 3 look natural to me.

I still think that with the extra detail work (split hand, machete damage), extra articulation, and better accessories, part 4 has the "potential" to outdo 7 and then 3 in my book.

EVILFACE said:
1. JvF Jason
2. Jason 3
3. <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Should be Jason 4
4. Jason 2
5. Jason X
6. Jason 7
7. Jason 6
8. Jason 9

I agree with this, though I would probably swap 1st & 2nd and rank Part 7 a little higher.

Nevertheless, I WANT ROY!!!

Last edited:
Just got my wait list converted for the exclusive. Can't wait to get this figure. :rock :rock :rock

Got a question about the wait list system. When did you get on the wait list for the exclusive Bannister? I got on the list about a month and a 1/2 ago. How long should I give it before its the point of no return - i.e. I probably will not get it converted? I can live with the regular version.. but was hoping to be able to display him at time with mask off and the machete in... :emperor

DouglasMcc said:
Got a question about the wait list system. When did you get on the wait list for the exclusive Bannister? I got on the list about a month and a 1/2 ago. How long should I give it before its the point of no return - i.e. I probably will not get it converted? I can live with the regular version.. but was hoping to be able to display him at time with mask off and the machete in... :emperor
I got on the wait list May 18th.

Back