All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Lilly face print looks phenomenal in hand that’s bonkers for a $20 action figure.

Jesus is that really from Hasbro lol

You can even macro your photos now without cringing!

Just wow.

D2CAC0BD-CA2F-4CF6-8E3E-FE7D486921D2.jpeg

They aren’t rare they were short supplied due to the Infinity War product street date

These are up for preorder at secondary stores as well BBTS etc

Went to TRU Thursday and today for the Ant-Man/ Stinger two pack without any luck. Passed on the Scarlet Witch/ Vision TRU Two pack a couple of weeks ago since I already have the Hot Toys Vision. I’ll keep an eye out for it again in case anyone here wants it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing paint job on your Cable Yodasodabo! :clap :clap
I was pretty satisfied with the paint on mine, but that shows that they could go just a bit farther.

So the new three pack infinity war thor...I hate the lightning effect...is there a way to remove it without a complete repaint of the torso?

My outing to TRU was a bust. They had the BW bike set that I'm not interested in, and several of the Vulture BAF wave that I need, but they were only discounted for 15%. No Scarlet Witch/Vision Two pack, and no Ant-Man/Stinger two pack.

I did however pick up the Retro Wolverine that's been sitting at a Gamestop near me for a couple months, I tried to get it from Amazon the other day but when I went to check out, they took it out of my cart. :mad: So payed $5 more than I should but at least I have an awesome little brown and tan Wolverine with arm hair and unmasked head (yes, arm hair is important :lol).
I also lucked out at Target and picked up the gray Uncanny X-Force Deapool. Aside form Cable, this one has been hard to get for retail from that Wave, X-23 should arrive tomorrow.

Last edited:
I wish I would have known that was a rare one that you guys wanted. I was just at Toys R Us Wednesday and there were probably 10 of them.

I've never seen the Hydra set at retail. If it's not too much trouble, I'd be interested in one if they're discounted Kibishii.
It would be fine with me if you de-box them and sent them in a smaller box or padded envelope.

Is there anywhere I could get more suitable guns for Spider-Man Noir? If not, what would be the best ones to get on eBay? BBTS just restocked him so I finally ordered one (plus Mysterio. Hopefully the Sauron and/or SP//dr waves come out within the next 90 days so I can ship them all together).

You could try the Marauders 1:12 weapons, I have a set, they're highly detailed.
https://www.marauderinc.com/category-s/2088.htm
You'll find my pictures starting with post #2549 in this thread for the rest of the guns they offer.
Here's the hand gun they offer which would work with Spider Noir:

Attachments

• Marauder Gun Runners 1.12 Weapon set 005.jpg
    Marauder Gun Runners 1.12 Weapon set 005.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 86
Back