All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't love the Doom head but at least it is for the figure. This is still selling way better than I ever figured.

All the individual figures kinda make the price for this really reasonable imo. If each figure is $25, and lets say doom head is also $25, then Galactus is really only $300 shipped. I don't think we can see a 32" Galactus being any cheaper then $300, I ordered mine and pretty happy with the price.

--

It’s going to go over 27k at this rate! Holy crap! It’s going to come close to doubling its original funding goal. It’s beat the sentinel, which I honestly didn’t expect.

I remember when it was doubtful it would even be funded, so that's just staggering... And the Sentinel lent itself to multiples better than Galactus. On its way to passing 30k!

I was planning to drop out of this given the price tag, but with Nova and Silver Surfer included, I can convince myself it's reasonable. Now to figure out where I'm going to display the blasted thing...

Damn, they don't waste anytime. An hour and a half after it ended and Hasbro already charged my credit card for galactus. :lol And I was like backer 17,6xx.

Well, I'm all paid up. Now a very long wait for a very large box.

Galactus looks like a cool set. It’s been a while since I purchased a ML case. Loving the What If? Series. Just POd a case.

SC01.jpg

Just pre ordered the Sentinel War Machine Fighting Armor.

6742B86E-0984-4062-BBA1-D2AAA876EE8B.jpeg

Wanted a high quality smaller sized War Machine and after seeing Justin’s Collection review of the Iron Man, I couldn’t let this one slip.

It’s around 100 dollars, so it’s relatively cheap for what it is.

They also have variants of Loki, BP, Thor and many more.

Last edited:
Any guesses on the never-done-before figures that have a card in MU series 2 cards ('91)?

Personally hoping for a Speedball to go with Night Thrasher, Firestar, and Nova - but would LOVE a Deathwatch (or Blackout). ...wait, we haven't had a Dan Ketch GR in almost 20 years... Could use one of those at some point, too.

Mephisto, maybe?

I wonder if MCU figures count for characters? NOT SAYING MEPHISTO IS IN THE MCU, OF COURSE.

Found Odin today at Target. Not sure I'm keeping it, already have the superior Iron Studios Odin statue, but it's not bad, if over priced.
IMG-4040.jpg

Any guesses on the never-done-before figures that have a card in MU series 2 cards ('91)?

Personally hoping for a Speedball to go with Night Thrasher, Firestar, and Nova - but would LOVE a Deathwatch (or Blackout). ...wait, we haven't had a Dan Ketch GR in almost 20 years... Could use one of those at some point, too.

Mephisto, maybe?

I wonder if MCU figures count for characters? NOT SAYING MEPHISTO IS IN THE MCU, OF COURSE.
A 90s Midnight Sons/Ghost Rider line with Deathwatch, Blackout, the Nightstalkers, Blaze and Ketch Ghost Rider. Ok, and Vengeance, Lilith, the Next Wave.....just make them all to be safe.

Back