All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Target has their exclusive ML Red Hulk up for sale again and in stock for shipping.

https://www.target.com/p/hasbro-marvel-legends-avengers-hulk/-/A-78137437

Just got him for $22.28 shipped with that one time use 25% of toys and books offer, and with the Target card an additional 5% off and free shipping. Good deal on a figure I wasn't sure I really wanted for the $30, and never saw him in the store either.

I didn't want to say anything to jinx my order before receiving mine. Placed my order as soon as I saw your post the following day, didn't think Target would complete my order as they've canceled orders of exclusives in the middle of shipment before. All that said, just got my Red Hulk today! Great figure, only issue is slightly loose joints on such a heavy figure. I didn't get the full discount since I don't have a Target card but it still equaled out to retail price with shipping included. Thanks for posting about Red Hulk and the sale Loki!

Heavy week (past 6 days) for ML orders, got Red Hulk, Movie Cable, Punisher on Bike, Punisher War Machine, and Human Torch. Opened up my Mr. Fantastic to complete my Super Skrull too. Need a break from ML now. :lol

I didn't want to say anything to jinx my order before receiving mine. Placed my order as soon as I saw your post the following day, didn't think Target would complete my order as they've canceled orders of exclusives in the middle of shipment before. All that said, just got my Red Hulk today! Great figure, only issue is slightly loose joints on such a heavy figure. I didn't get the full discount since I don't have a Target card but it still equaled out to retail price with shipping included. Thanks for posting about Red Hulk and the sale Loki!

Heavy week (past 6 days) for ML orders, got Red Hulk, Movie Cable, Punisher on Bike, Punisher War Machine, and Human Torch. Opened up my Mr. Fantastic to complete my Super Skrull too. Need a break from ML now. :lol

:duff

I had a heavy ML week as well, but everything I bought had some nice discounts..

My Target Red Hulk is due to arrive today ($21), along with my Havok & Polaris 2pk ($31) & classic Dazzler ($5) order from Gamestop. I also got the Marvel Retro wave that included Scarlet Spider, Vision, Ant-Man, Wasp, Hawkeye & Black Panther from BBTS. That was a steal at $90 for the set ($15 ea considering Scarlet Spider & Vision can go for $40+ ea). I procrastinated for a long time on that set and it sold out, then I noticed 1 popped back up in stock so I ordered it. But it's sitting in my POL with my Super7 Lion-O. I think I'm gonna have them ship it out now.

That new Marvel Select Titanium Man looks so cool! I hope they make a classic Colan Iron Man to go along with it.

So I got my Gamestop order for Havok & Polaris 2pk & Dazzler delivered yesterday. Just opened it today, and low and behold Gamestop doesn't appear to know the difference between the X-Men Retro carded Dazzler and the classic boxed Warlock BAF Dazzler. :lol

I thought I was supposed to be getting the rollerblade queen Dazzler that was pictured which I kinda liked but never cared for the dumb roller skates (they should've given her removable skates). I ordered it for $5 to hit the free shipping mark. But I decided I wanted to eventually pick up the Retro Dazzler too and have been waiting to find it for around $10 like I got Cyclops and Iceman for.

I guess that's a win for me?? :yess:

But I still kinda want 1st appearance roller queen Dazzler. :(

** After rechecking Gamestop's website, it appears they are using the wrong photo. As the description reads "Marvel 80 Years The Uncanny X-Men Dazzler Action Figure". Glad I ordered it, as I thought it was the other Dazzler pictured and not the one I actually wanted. :)

Haha, the same thing happened to me; I also ordered the Havok/Polaris 2-pk and then Dazzler to get the free shipping, expecting to get disco Dazzler, and instead was very surprised to get Outback Dazzler. (I already had all three figures, so these are for custom fodder, and actually Outback Dazzler will work better for that anyway, so I'm also not disappointed.)

For anyone that's interested, the Psylocke, Nimrod, and Fantomex set is on sale again at Amazon for $56, sale ends in 15 hours.
I'm willing to pay $40 shipped to KC Missouri for deboxed Nimrod and Fantomex if anyone is interested.

Found this display at my local Target. Unfortunately, the figures are street dated for 11/29/20. So they wouldn?t let me buy them.
3e8cde7968622f70819c9483ca2bbb7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got street dated too but at least they held them for me. Told me to come back tomorrow (which still isn’t the date) but I’m going to do my best to force the issue. Especially with the sale going on.

If they put them on the floor they need to honor them- especially a full on display like that. It’s not a random case that got put out by mistake. It’s a stupid self appointed date anyway. Hasbro could not give an F if they sell them today or Sunday.

The employee told me he couldn?t hold a street dated item. Which really sucks because I spent a lot of time picking the very best paint apps for Gambit and Rogue.

The Rogues were completely picked at my Targets. There were surplus figs of everything else except her, even though they weren’t allowing any of them to be sold. Lol imagine that. I’m just too gd old to try and force the issue anymore. I did snag a flashpoint McFarlane Batman and scanned another mcf fig same price in its place lol.

I saw that display today but no Rogue or Gambits. Maybe they didn't put them out.
Marvel Legends are buy 1 get 1 50% off. Saw a Falcon and some other figures I was tempted to pick up, but couldn't do it because of funds.

Is the White Costume Storm that released today, identical to the previous one? Mine is in storage. So I cannot compare them.

Is the White Costume Storm that released today, identical to the previous one? Mine is in storage. So I cannot compare them.

I think so, I took one look at it and said, I have this. The black costume variant is the one that came out recently that I skipped, glad I did because the two pack Storm is a great look and I'd rather have that as the black costume version on my shelf.

Surprised to see that Rogue is still available after ordering my Retro Rogue and Gambit at 12:30 am. Great to see!
I wasn't going to buy Gambit but had to with the discount. I like the original but that hair on the new version is a vast improvement.

Finally got the Retro Spider-man for close to retail price. Yeah the neck space can be annoying, but other than that, solid figure.
20201129_014133(1).jpg
20201129_013550(1).jpg
20201129_011541(1).jpg

My Rogue arrived from Target today, Gambit arrived separately a couple of days ago. Both were sent in boxes with air pillows and not envelopes.
Rogue looks great, card is immaculate and the paint is perfect. Gambit has a great card but jacked eye paint. It's walleyed and one eye is off to the side too much. I'll have to see if I can find another gambit with better paint to replace it.

Back