All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather had a Galactus over the Sentinel but maybe next year:pray:

Super excited for Green Goblin and Moon Knight.

Here is, I was searching and I have not found any reference of that design in any comic.

Captura de pantalla 2020-05-23 a las 2.34.28.jpg

Surprised no one brought up that gigantic Sentinel leg Dwight showed off on Friday.

That sucker has to be pushing $500 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The weird thing is he referred to it as the biggest build-a-figure ever done by hasbro. I wonder if it's just semantics or if that's a master mold leg and they're selling master mold body parts with 15-20" sentinels?

Dang! That?s huge! I am happy with the Days of Future Past Sentinel and the four Toy Biz BAF Sentinels I already have, but my eyes are on that huge one! Maybe it IS Mastermold. Either way, can you all continue to post updates here?

Oh gosh hell no is that Sentinel a BAF lol

That is definitely their HL project.

Isn?t Nimrod going to be their biggest BAF yet.

Oh gosh hell no is that Sentinel a BAF lol

That is definitely their HL project.

Isn?t Nimrod going to be their biggest BAF yet.

No, they said they are doing the biggest BAF ever in ML - even bigger than Fing Fang Foom they said. Nimrod isn?t even close to that :lol

It was just poor timing saying that and 30 seconds later showing the sentinel leg. Hard to say if the BAF will be bigger than that sentinel or not. It would be curious if they did a year long BAF that made you collect every wave. That would frustrate most but create an epic goal for others.

There was a listing on Amazon France back in April for a 3 pack of Nimrod, Psylocke, and Fantomex.

No, they said they are doing the biggest BAF ever in ML - even bigger than Fing Fang Foom they said. Nimrod isn?t even close to that :lol

It was just poor timing saying that and 30 seconds later showing the sentinel leg. Hard to say if the BAF will be bigger than that sentinel or not. It would be curious if they did a year long BAF that made you collect every wave. That would frustrate most but create an epic goal for others.

Yeah it was confusing how he phrased it lol

I always forget about FFF :gah:

Well whatever that big BAF will be it can?t be bigger than the Sentinel lol

Good point about the monsters. I do not think we have had the Marvel monsters since Toy Biz produced the box set.

I picked up Wolverine (80 Years Edition) at GameStop yesterday. Looks pretty cool! I think it is a repaint of one that I already have that came with the motorcycle, but I was sold by the repaint of the screaming head from the Retro version (black suit). Not sure why he came with a red sword...
e159df235e4807db471006c4897d7c38.jpg

Back