All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They literally must have monthly "how can we limit our profits as much as possible" meetings, lol.

lol that sounds about right!

Gosh it just makes no sense Khev.

Walmart must pay them a crap load of money up front for them to agree with a such a profit killing decision like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. My toy store still has Rogue in stock. Not much but I have been visiting the store almost once a week and the same number of Rogues still there.
i guess stock moves a bit slower in Vancouver. Marvel Legends are the higher demand items.

I've just nearly finished my X-Men Legends collection. I am only missing Rogue. If you happen across one again, please consider helping a freak out. :pray:

saw 3 cases of the windego wave up on a top shelf at a walmart. out of curiosity i took all 3 down and looked and all the Mr Sinisters were gone.Bunch of nightcrawlers and wolverines and a few others lol

Been having pretty bad luck with QC issues on Nightcrawler. Went through 2 with paint scuffs and the other with some glue residue both on the chest piece. Ended up just repainting whole chest piece. Never really encountered this many QC issues like I have these past couple months. Heard it?s cause hasbro it rushing out of the factories in China and trying to get everything out ASAP.

Been having pretty bad luck with QC issues on Nightcrawler. Went through 2 with paint scuffs and the other with some glue residue both on the chest piece. Ended up just repainting whole chest piece. Never really encountered this many QC issues like I have these past couple months. Heard it?s cause hasbro it rushing out of the factories in China and trying to get everything out ASAP.

That's because they're trying to beat the upcoming tariff increase.
Prices will go up on anything coming out of China, whether it's Marvel Legends or Hot Toys.

Cleaned off the excess red overspray on the right arm, I'm much happier with mine now:

80th Walmart Excl Captain America 001.jpg

This is the Alex Ross head, the better of the two:
80th Walmart Excl Captain America Alex Ross head 001.jpg

This is the Comic head, with some bad wondering eyes;
80th Walmart Excl Captain America Comic head 001.jpg

And my pick for taking over MCU Captain America:
Merica F Yeah! 001.jpg

I'll still be on the look out for another 80th Cap with better paint. just to replace the heads.

That Urban came out looking spectacular.

And Hela looks great too, all three of her:
Hela & Skurge AKA Executioner 2 pack 001.jpg
Hela & Skurge AKA Executioner 2 pack 002.jpg
Hela & Skurge AKA Executioner 2 pack 003.jpg
Hela & Skurge AKA Executioner 2 pack 004.jpg
Hela & Skurge AKA Executioner 2 pack 005.jpg

One thing I should mention, I had to repaint the pupils on the left eye of Skurge, on the left eye of Hela with her hair in front of her face, and on both eyes with the hair away from her face. The pupils were there but needed a little oomph.

QC issues have definitely been on the rise. The two Nightcrawlers that I have seen in person had huge paint runs on the chest and others like FFH Spidey, Ronin, Ebony Maw have all had defects in the paintwork, glue marks, and bad joints.

I understand these are $20 toys, but it can be very disheartening to find the one figure you've been after only to see that it has sloppy paint apps.

lol that sounds about right!

Gosh it just makes no sense Khev.

Walmart must pay them a crap load of money up front for them to agree with a such a profit killing decision like that.

Just so you guys know, this figure is supposedly eventually going to be available elsewhere. It's already in Target's system with its own dedicated DPCI. There's hope.

Just so you guys know, this figure is supposedly eventually going to be available elsewhere. It's already in Target's system with its own dedicated DPCI. There's hope.

From what I heard Target took that listing down and told people it was not going to be available.
According to Rektangular (who has some of the best insider info), Target will be getting the 80th Cap in October. Go to the 6:20 mark in this video for that info:

So my order for 80th Cap has dissapeared from Walmart's website. I've been checking every day since it was changed to delayed as some people have still been receiving them. So I check this morning and it says I have no orders over the last 6 months...

**** Off Walmart...

I read on another forum that supposedly Target and other retailers will have Cap come October. I guess that's why it showed up in Target's database and some people successfully got him on Amazon. I'll be patient and wait as I don't feel like paying $40+ on Ebay.

Back