All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That grey Hulk has the best head by a long shot of all 3 versions I mean not even close that head blows the other 2 out of the water!

So happy I didn?t buy the Hulk 2 pack I don?t want that silly looking Wolverine on my shelf comic history be damned and the SDCC green version has a really crappy head.

That grey will be perfection just what I needed to break up my sea of green but I do wish the grey was even more grey it has a tinge of green no bueno lol

Regardless that?s my comic Hulk!

Gimme!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any chance Rogue might see some kind of reissue? With most of the Jim Lee designs available now or shortly shes sadly very expensive right now and leaves a big hole in my collection.

Interesting. My toy store still has Rogue in stock. Not much but I have been visiting the store almost once a week and the same number of Rogues still there.
i guess stock moves a bit slower in Vancouver. Marvel Legends are the higher demand items.

I opened my Cap, the Alex Ross head has the best paint, and I thought would be my least liked head but it looks great in person, better than I expected it to be and my preference between the two. The Comic head just has bad painted wall eyes and needs to be replaced. I'm going to see about removing the red over sprey with lighter fluid, I've heard that removes paint but I don't want to ruin anything.

Still despite it's flaws it looks great in person.

Interesting. My toy store still has Rogue in stock. Not much but I have been visiting the store almost once a week and the same number of Rogues still there.
i guess stock moves a bit slower in Vancouver. Marvel Legends are the higher demand items.

What?!! What you need, I'll trade lol.

That grey Hulk has the best head by a long shot of all 3 versions I mean not even close that head blows the other 2 out of the water!

So happy I didn?t buy the Hulk 2 pack I don?t want that silly looking Wolverine on my shelf comic history be damned and the SDCC green version has a really crappy head.

That grey will be perfection just what I needed to break up my sea of green but I do wish the grey was even more grey it has a tinge of green no bueno lol

Regardless that?s my comic Hulk!

Gimme!

Wish gray hulk came with two fists and two open hands. WTF?

41981f00e6b92b17281c86d2d9d708fd.jpg

5868753764f7f4062e8b6ef72f345572.jpg

These 80th figures brings back memories of the old 60’s cartoons that looked like they came right from the comics.

Wish gray hulk came with two fists and two open hands. WTF?

I hate that they're doing that. They have the molds, they could release him with one extra right fist, but instead we get a torn orange shirt as his sole accessory.
Maybe a Mr. Fixit is coming that'll have a right fist and open left hand so they can share? :lol

Anyone have the red hulk baf head that can try on the green 80th hulk body? Maybe it can fit and then do a custom paint and make a red hulk.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It sells for over $100 on eBay. I'm surprised people haven't snapped them up to resell.

It sells for over $100 on eBay. I'm surprised people haven't snapped them up to resell.

I can believe it, the Apocalypse Gladiator was going for $50 everywhere and I found one in a Vintage Stock for retail, so it's possible to find hard to find figures for retail out there.

If anybody wants to collect comic xmen or avengers and needs some figures let me know. i've ordered too many and am cutting back now :lol

both legends and select

Back