All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. I think the head looks too big, Rulk. Also, your shelves look super crowded...
I knew that there were two different hair color variants of the Legends figure, but do yours have different paint apps on the bodies too? Also, I see two different variants of Ghost Rider in the first pic. I have the one that came with the bike, but which version is the other one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep there were 2 different variants of psylocke. One with black hair and blue outfit then the other with purple hair and metallic blue outfit. Really wish that Select Head worked on the ML... oh and that black ghost rider is from the Rhino wave. Didn?t come with a bike or anything.

Yep there were 2 different variants of psylocke. One with black hair and blue outfit then the other with purple hair and metallic blue outfit. Really wish that Select Head worked on the ML... oh and that black ghost rider is from the Rhino wave. Didn?t come with a bike or anything.

The Rhino wave, thats right. I think I might have him boxed up somewhere. I didnt realize the purple haired Psylocke had the metallic suit. I returned her to Target when I found the black haired variant. I dont mind the blue outfit, but that metallic blue is sweet!

Yeah my Legends are really cramped, I am using IKEA display cases

Roughly 4 shelves per display

YYT0aUg.jpg

Finished setting up the mutants, onto Spider-Man Rogues gallery

S5AcTVJ.jpg

I?m most excited for the Age of Apocalypse wave

I?m guessing we will see a

Dark Beast
AoA Sabretooth with Wilde Child
AoA Rogue
AoA Iceman
AoA Cyclops
AoA Jean

Along with Wolverine XMAN and Morph

The Rhino wave, thats right. I think I might have him boxed up somewhere. I didnt realize the purple haired Psylocke had the metallic suit. I returned her to Target when I found the black haired variant. I dont mind the blue outfit, but that metallic blue is sweet!

Lol yea I thought I?d prefer the metallic look but the blue just popped more on my shelf next to all the other vibrant xmen. I switched heads for the purple hair too. Still have the metallic version just not on display.
IMG_5468.JPG

We desperately need the following for Legends

s1_011_f.jpg

s1_015_f.jpg

s1_024_f.jpg

s1_025_f.jpg

s1_026_f.jpg

s1_034_f.jpg

Classic Strange for Retro wave

s1_035_f.jpg

s1_040_f.jpg

Classic

s1_041_f.jpg

s1_045_f.jpg

s1_056_f.jpg

s1_057_f.jpg

Classic

s1_058_f.jpg

Classic

s1_068_f.jpg

s1_070_f.jpg

s1_071_f.jpg

s1_076_f.jpg

s1_078_f.jpg

A new Banshee Megan White Queen Black Queen Sebastian Shaw

Aurora North Star and Stan Lee

Went hunting this weekend. Walmart's all around me were stocking ML's Friday and Saturdays. Got super lucky at two locations...

m4JmnF7.jpg

OcqEVLj.jpg

I doubt that Storm was on the shelf for longer than an hour. They were in the middle of re-hauling that entire aisle when I walked up.

As far as Captain America, I have some bad news. I can't believe it but I got this straight from the stocker's mouth... not only is he an EX which makes him harder to find but he is short packed. He is coming in a case of 12 with 10 Thor's and only 2 Caps.

That is insane.

He comes in a case of 6 over here

Only seen him at 2 stores though

I was told something between the two and that it has not been coming in full cases and has been mixed.

I've had zero luck finding one in socal so I bit the bullet and paid 45 for one.

Just picked up Nightcrawler on Amazon for $16! Go quick, most of the wendigo wave is $15 - $16 from kickin toyz! (except Sinister of course)

Has anybody received any word from Wal-Mart regarding their ML Alex Ross Captain America figure being shipped? I ordered mine pretty much when it went live and have not heard anything from WM.

Shrunken Select that I painted up recently. Had it for awhile so not sure where you can still get it. Think I got it from casting cave.

thanks, I knew it looked familiar but also that the Select head was way too big for the ML figure

Went to two walmarts last Saturday and no 80th Cap, I did find about 30 Binary Capt. Marvel in an endcap at one. The eye paint was pretty neat, they looked liked they were lit up, a pass for me though.

Just picked up Nightcrawler on Amazon for $16! Go quick, most of the wendigo wave is $15 - $16 from kickin toyz! (except Sinister of course)

I can vouch for Kickin Toys, I've bought dozens of figures from them within the past year, great packaging and service, never had an issue. I just got the Executioner / Hela two pack from them for $42 shipped a couple of days ago in fact, great paint on my set. The Louis / Ghost two pack was $35 from Kickin last week (it's now $38), I just got the other two pack so it'll have to wait.

If you use brickseek.com to check inventory for these (80th Cap), they always show 6 in stock when they have new stock. I saw that my local Walmart said they had 6 and when I got there they were doing a complete reset of the toy department. The toy manager looked it up on her handheld system and sure enough it showed they had six. She went out and climbed through the trailer and came back in with a case of 6 80th Caps. (I bought one.)

Here is a link to the inventory checker:

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=413500830

^ Yeah 6 per case, I have the empty box.

Typically when it shows 6, it means its in transit or in the warehouse.

Keep checking back.

That Grey Hulk looks FAN-fricking-TASTIC. It's an Amazon exclusive

the SDCC exclusives go live on HasbroPulse at the end of the month

2019-San-Diego-Comic-Con-Hasbro-Exclusive-Marvel-Legends-Hulk-Vintage-Packaging.jpg

i need this in my life

Well, I stopped by a Walmart and found a single 80th Cap. The eyes are a little wonky and there's over spray of the red on his forearm that I think I can remove with lighter fluid but I bought him anyways, at least I don't have to worry about it any more.

Hopefully I can find another with better paint though.

Back